Modding Help FU Race Patch

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Omeruin, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Omeruin

Omeruin Void-Bound Voyager

I've been getting a lot of comments on my Race mod to have a FU-compatible patch. However, I don't plan on or have ever used FU, so my opinion is pretty unpopular.
    I've said many times that they could contact a "FU-patch modder" so that we can work together, but that hasn't happened yet.
    So, is there someone out there willing to work with me on making a FU patch? People really do want it, like I said! I'm totally willing to give permission and if you want to work by yourself, that's fine too. I just want my subscribers to be happy!

2. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

Compatible how? Like adding Frackin Races effects to your race? Or is there a specific aspect of FU your race needs compatibility with

3. Omeruin

According to this comment; "The mod seems great, though FU is an essential part of my game and I can't play unless it is compatible", some sort of race patch needs to be done so they can play it? Maybe it has to do with Frackin' Races? Like I said, I don't know a lot about which sort of patch they need.
    The default mod already adds racial effects in, and I already have a patch that removes them too---so they would only need the 'racial patch' so that it is workable with FU..however that is done.

4. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

They are probably asking for Frackin Races to include stats for your race.

I've had this asked of me many times and I believe this is what they mean.

Tell people they need to contact the FR devs, as you don't have any involvement.

Omeruin likes this.
  5. Omeruin

Oooh, so that's what they mean then.
    Thank you, I will do that.

DrPvtSkittles likes this.