1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Frozen in place but time still passes?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Bacent, May 9, 2016.

1. Bacent

Bacent Void-Bound Voyager

I had my sword out when I went to the shop in the cart on friday the 5th in spring year 2.

I apparently swung it the same time I interacted with the shop, due to the sword always being out infront of my character. I tries to switch to other tools, but I was stuck to what I had out and couldn't switch tools by hitting the number keys or scrolling through them. I went into my menu and switched what I had out (Put in a pomegranate and the character held it above his head, but couldn't use it), so I switched it again to my bamboo pole and I can no longer open the menu or move. I can still hover over my hotbar to see info about what I have on it as well as open my journal, but I can not do anything else.

This royally sucks because of how much I had done earlier in the day, and it's gonna be a real slap to the face to do it again, which I will, but I needed to bring this to attention before I did anything else in game.

This is the only screenshot I can give, which doesn't show much of anything, just where I'm frozen in place - http://prntscr.com/b20pmz

• Merixx

Merixx Lucky Number 13

Well that sucks, i wonder if this is something that can be easily reproduced, or if this is a one off in the blue moon type bug.

I'll do some investigating on my own when i get a chance tomorrow.