RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei wordlessly sits at the open seat, and folds his arms.

2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Everyone here? Good. "

Amelle starts to read through her papers

" You are to meet with Professer Almik, leading figure in the field of techno-organic and xeno-organic technology. Her lab is situated in the skyscraper highlands district of Kenemi. Airt will be carrying the Arm whilst Roy and a small group of embedded agents protect her. Bevery, you and Vivi will meet with her personally. Any questions?

---------------

@Dragonclaw

@HunterC1998

You hear a metallic "psh" The ship is descending now

HunterC1998 likes this.
  3. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Still covering his face and shaking his head, "Nope..."

"Finally..and people think I'm slow!" He slings his LMG down to hold it with both hands as he start shuffling his feet to get blood flowing.

Arra likes this.
  4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei leans forward, elbows on the table, clasping his hands in the classic 'Gendo pose'. "Yes. How am I relevant to this operation, and why did you bring me here to inform me of it?"

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    Arra likes this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Airt pats you as she leans on you and sets her head on your shoulder

------------------------

The Floran from earlier goes over to a panel and begins typing things in

" Well you don't have to be a part of it. Technically you are all "freelance" workers save Airt. Bluntly, your getting paid for this. "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"You mean 'mercenaries'? Fine; I'll tag along, for the moment."

Arra likes this.
  7. HunterC1998

Moving the hand to free up an eye to look at Airt, then setting it right back where it was, "We better be getting guns stronger than those damn Neon rifles we got last time.."

"Alright, come on big guy," practically dragging along the big avali, "Time to smile and wave and so on and so forth."

Arra likes this.
  8. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery pursed her lips for a moment, before raising her hand."While I do enjoy meeting with the woman herself, I could use Sergei." She grins at the Peglaci next to her. "After all, I have given Vivi explicit orders not to attack anyone. If someone goes for HIS arm, what am I to do?"

Arra likes this.
  9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Same here. Although Scarlet Wings is pretty handy, guns are nice too. "

Amelle writes something down on some of the papers

" Vivi has a complete right to render them inert. And Sergei you are now with Bevery. "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  10. HunterC1998

He finally takes his hand down and looks to Airt and quietly asks "Scarlett Wings?"

Arra likes this.
  11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Oh...My katana. "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Very well; and if we are discussing weapons..." Sergei withdraws his pistol from his coat, ejecting the magazine and the clearing the chamber, before placing it on the table. "I will need more ammunition for this thing, as well as a couple spare mags."

Arra likes this.
  13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Oh yes. On the way down to the planet you will get some. "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  14. HunterC1998

"Do I just not hear these things or does some information just not come my way? Having a good jog of memory from Sergei and his pistol, pulls his revolver and the small red pistol that came with his jacket. "I could use some .357 rounds and whatever the hell this thing takes, we gonna have a chance to grab what we need or should I bust out the wallet?"

Arra likes this.
  15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Grabbing his pistol off the table, Sergei tucks it and its magazine back in his coat. "You don't know what ammunition your weapon takes? It should be printed on the barrel..."

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    Arra likes this.
  16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" You'll get what you need in the shuttle. "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  17. HunterC1998

"This one was a present I got just a little while ago, and laser weapons are a tad new to me, and if you haven't learned it yet...I have godawful memory."

Arra likes this.
  18. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery glanced between all of them. It had just occurred to her that she didn't carry a weapon. Carry, that is. She turned her gaze to Vivi, who sat obediently with his hands in his lap. Noticing his creator move, he turned to looked back at her as well, a soft click sounding once more. "...Hey, don't look at me like that. I didn't intend for your arm to be that strong." She retorts, pouting as she pats said black arm.

Arra likes this.
  19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"That would explain a few things. If it is a laser weapon, then one would assume it uses standardized power cells, for logistical simplicity." Sergei examines the hand-cannon with a bit of a frown. "But something tells me it uses something non-standard."

Arra likes this.
  20. HunterC1998

Removing the magazine and analyzing the gun and magazine itself to figure out just what exactly it uses as ammo, "Well I'll tell ya this, my brother Will would kill for one of these..and I wouldn't blame him."

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    Arra likes this.