RP From the Sands

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jul 1, 2016.

1. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"Yes, it is." Bevery smiles to Airt, to who Vivi extends his robotic hand." After numerous experiments and studying and testing, I was able to mostly discover what made up his arm. Using samples, I helped create this arm." She pats Vivi once more." And now I'm studying him for changes."

Arra likes this.
  2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"So, do you have any safeguards in place just in case this little project of yours backfires?"

Arra likes this.
  3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

She narrows her eyes.
    "Replicated huh? Either that's BS, or it's too perfect of a replica... I've got my eye on that bot... Don't f*ck it up..."
    She turns and leaves.

Arra likes this.
  4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Leaning closer to Bevery, "There uh, a reason why he hasn't said a word yet?"

Arra likes this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Airt shakes Vivi's hand somewhat cautiously

" Uh.. time for briefing I guess.... "

Airt enters the door near the group, whispering obscenities under her breath

HunterC1998 likes this.
  6. HunterC1998

One more look to Vivi and Sergei, then he heads after Airt, quietly asking, "What's wrong?"

Arra likes this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Bevery.... I didn't expect her to make an arm... "

When you enter after Airt, you find yourself in a huge atrium

HunterC1998 likes this.
  8. HunterC1998

"Well..you know what it's like trying to tell her not to do something.." He follows close to Airt.

Arra likes this.
  9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei also enters the atrium. He gives the room a once over; as always, keeping a lookout for trouble.

Arra likes this.
  10. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery follows after with Vivi in tow, who slowly opens and closes his hands."Well, if something goes wrong, I can make him self-destruct." She pats the black arm, to which Vivi lowers it by his side and continues to silently trudge after.

Arra likes this.
  11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I hope your flavour of 'self-destruct' is it falls apart and becomes non-fucional, rather than exploding catastrophically."

Arra likes this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You don't see any trouble, but you do see Airt's sister Amelle talking to a group of people, she motions your group over

HunterC1998 likes this.
  13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei approaches Amelle, wearing a neutral expression on his face.

Arra likes this.
  14. HunterC1998

Getting red at noticing Amelle and already muttering, "Oh hell...here we go..." He heads over with Airt and prepares for the worst.

Arra likes this.
  15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Okay, hi Sergei. Hi Bevery, Vivi. Hi Sis, Sis's Lover. "

" Pblth *cough* What?!"

HunterC1998 likes this.
  16. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery gave a small wave to Amelle, and let out a sly grin. She snickered, before turning towards Sergei."Well, I should probably fix his self-destruct sequence then. Because he is set to blow up." She fondly pats Vivi's back, who makes a small clicking noise as he cranes his head to look back at her hand. Vivi stands up straight as Amelle addresses them, and gives a small nod, and a jagged wave.

Arra likes this.
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei gives a disapproving frown. "Yeah, better get on that."

Arra likes this.
  18. HunterC1998

The tomato's back and he puts a finger up to say something, but doesn't say a thing as he just slumps into the closest chair and puts a hand over his face.

Arra likes this.
  19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Nice work on Vivi. Oh, and you can calm down Roy, Airt told me everything that she saw in your head. "

" Sis! You know, I gah your unbearable! "

Airt sits down beside Roy as she moves her hand in a get on with it manner

HunterC1998 likes this.
  20. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

A small blush comes to Bevery's cheeks at the compliments. She gives a small nod as she scratched her head."Ah? U-Uh, thanks." She managed out, before shuffling over to take a seat. She sits with an empty seat on either side of her- Vivi occupying one of them soon after. She turns to Sergei, and pats the other empty seat as she gestured for him. "Come on, then."

Arra likes this.