OOC From the Sands[ Applications Closed ]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jun 26, 2016.

?

How have you liked it so far?

Poll closed Sep 20, 2016.
  1. Its great!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Its pretty good.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Meh. Its so so

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Its bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Please never GM a roleplay again.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Give him about 5 minutes.

2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I am so sorry, stuff just happened. I need a couple of days. So sorry and please don't lose interest in this.

3. HunterC1998

That's all cool, the day everything goes perfect hasn't come for anybody yet.

Edit: Arra hope you don't mind but I added a trait to Roy..felt like it was worth putting in there.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  4. HunterC1998

Yo @Arra I hope you don't mind..but I just added another Stone to the brawl.... felt that it was was worth it. Actually he may need to be allied with White Cross, I mean intention wise..wouldn't you wanna be working with kin?

Name: William “Juggernaut” Stone
    Race:Human
    Appearance: 6'0 Rather similar to Roy, Greatly muscular, short cut brown hair with slim amounts of gray starting to show up, relatively tanned, always stands leaned to one side or another, wears a dark blue buttoned shirt and black cargo pants under his armor, often seen out of armor when not near battle, he has several scars, most of them are rather faded except for three, two on his left arm and one at the left of his neck, causing problems with turning his head quickly, which is a small but very noticeable graze. He is usually wearing some sort of body armor, usually simple ballistic vests, Even seen hauling spares.His mindset is strangely different in his armor and out, his armor acts as a powerful (Almost) bulletproof suit, with minor enhancements in the shape of a kinetic reduction systems, a recoil reduction system to steady his shot, everything else is geared towards defense. His armor is extremely bulky, very heavily armoured, and extremely slow, meant to take a bullet instead of dodging it. He is usually equipped with a large, heavy, LMG fitted with a chainsaw like grip and forehandle, meant to only fire literally "from the hip" but carries a large enough magazine of tracer bullets that he needs only to guide the streak of bullets from target to target. His armor is also is fitted with a "backpack" although it would be better to describe it as a steel plated box with straps, allowing him to carry a decent amount of items, although he usually just tosses a bit of everything in there, literally having to fish around and just see if he grabbed the right thing. *Luck test to find the correct ammo or armor maybe?*

His armor is Bulky, heavy, padded, a veritable human tank, with a crate of a backpack, equipped with a large hip fired 75 round chaingun, and a secondary of a high caliber revolver, this suit is a visual mix of alloy plating and complex mesh patterns. Often carrying 2 extra magazines for the LMG and 6 sets of ammo for the handgun, the armor boosts stability of shot through recoil reduction and strengthening of the body, and minor reduction of kinetic damage. When in this suit he wishes to be the one to lead the charge, taking the brunt of the offense.
    Detailed in Beige with bright red pinstripe work.

Backstory: He just wishes to honor his father, he answered the questions, said the right names, kissed the right asses, wove the right tales to make his father shine in the kindest light. But somewhere along the line he unknowingly signed himself into a war over what? He didn't know. But...he did get to pull some strings and although it isn't the way his father did things, that bigass suit of armor would have done his dad proud..and he even hears talk of another person named Stone..brother or not..never hurt to be on the side of kin...even if it is work as a hired mercenary

Faction: White Cross

Traits:
    Positive:
    Prodigal son: His father's reputation exceeds him, and those who know a bit about the military will likely know both him and his father.

Kindly: Great team player, won't hesitate to chip in on a situation or come to someone's aid

Powerhouse:Even in his extremely heavy armor, he has excelled in physical matters.

Patient: In a standoff, he can outlast most in the pettiest of situations.

Guardian:His father lives on through his will to protect his allies

Sharing and caring: Carries excess armor and ammunition, usually not for himself, usually at complete random *Luck try on finding nessecary items*

Bullet Sponge: Experience has led him to understand that many barrels point at him, but the lead doesn't quite faze him much anymore.

Flag Fighter: He is able to rally his allies.

Neutral:
    Cliché: His tries at comedy or comic relief are awful tacky

The fight Never dies: The battle is never over until he is within a military base, be it a field or a bar.

Known name: Odds are anyone in this fight who isn't just a regular grunt will recognize him.

Negative:
    Emotionally Blind: He has trouble seeing deep troubles in close buddies.

Honorable Fighter: He takes no advantages on the battlefield, meeting enemies equally if possible and even avoiding disarmed troops or those not carrying guns unless they are close to killing an ally.

Known Enemy:His opponents will recognize him and his prestige..making him a tempting target.

Prodigal son: Little know that the expectations of the great Paladin's oldest son actually put great amounts of stress on him.

Bad First impressions: He doesn't sugarcoat it,often earning resentment on first meeting people. His brothers were his buffer...and his name.

Daddy's Boy: DO NOT mention his father in any way that can be mistaken as anything but honorable, or you will have a rather long fight on your hands, and a grudge to last till the end of time.

Technologically challenged: Past working the guns, he is not the most reliable with technology.

Bullet magnet: Be it a stray friendly round or just that one guy on the side, he ends up with more lead hitting him than John Marston(Red Dead Redemption reference)

Slowpoke: He needs a headstart over buddies just to meet the enemy at the same time.

Conscience:Yep he is his Dad's son, if he ends up hitting a buddy or causing them to get hurt, he likely won't forgive himself.

Stats:
    Strength: 16
    Perception: 8
    Constitution: 14
    Endurance:7
    Intelligence: 8
    Agility: 7
    Luck: 10

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  5. HunterC1998

Okay I was off by a mile....BUT I found Roy's theme song!

This song is very disorienting when you listen to it with headphones...

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

7. HunterC1998

FINALLY!!!

8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Uh. Why do I feel as if you are mentioning Allestar.

9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

No, I'm mentioning Surge.

10. HunterC1998

Who doesn't like a good Fourth Wall break every now and then?

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Forth wall? Nah, just some shared continuity between my characters.

12. HunterC1998

Even better!

13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Oh. Well, Alley doesn't tote a sword. Buuut he is suicidally reckless nowadays thanks to *cough* Jareix *cough*

14. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I'll be gne for a week, so just have me do whatever to keep up with the group.

Arra likes this.
  15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Since weapons do have concrete stats in this game, I think we'll need to figure out the stats of Sergei's pistol. It is kinda his signature weapon after all.

Arra likes this.
  16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Ah, okay, let me dig that back out.
    Service Pistol: 9/9 Rounds 7 DMG 5 Clips

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Alright, thank you.

18. HunterC1998

Would it be too much to ask for that on the revolver and handgun as well?

Arra likes this.
  19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Oh, and here is a tip everyone. Analyze is very helpful. Can help you find things out.

20. HunterC1998

Ah so just say analyze anything from the gun in your hand to companions and enemies.

Arra likes this.