From nothing to busy bee

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Reddestiny921, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Reddestiny921

Reddestiny921 Pangalactic Porcupine

I started a new file a while ago and had been focusing on my main save then I played it again and saw I had stopped after three days in Spring yr 1. So I played more and I usually decide who I'll marry right from the beginning and only pay that one attention for a while so I can get back home and go to bed to get my energy back. I went through eleven days pretty quickly went back to my main same and my whole rhythm is off. I don't even have that much but getting a barn to house some of my things I was moving and taking care of all my animals with my crops and my green house crops. While socializing because I want to be best friends with everyone, and I've passed out, the past few nights running around until 2 getting everything ready and I still need to move more because I'm a bit OCD about certain things, the chests in my kitchen along the bottom wall are for items to collect so I can sell them and still they all have be organized. I'm sort of like that out of the game but still. Anyways, it was fun running around like a chicken missing it's head so I'll have to do that some more.

In the story in my head I imagine Seb is getting tired of having to come look for me after I passed out but he has no choice. :D

Yes I also only made this post to take a break lol.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Breathe and eat, in between farming.