Friendly suggestions for the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kensike, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kensike

Kensike Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, as I'm not sure where I should be posting about ideas, so I'll post here.

So we know WS is gonna be a game about a group of investigators roaming around taking on baddies with your buddies in coop or single player with some AI teammates, right? I was thinking, since we're trying to solve the issues that are supernatural, and showing enemies that could quite possibly be working for an Eldritch Abomination, why not introduce the possibility of becoming one of them? Let me explain. So as the game progresses, your characters act and react to situations, but what if one of the abominations leech on and mutate the player? Quite possibly moose, who was a big brutish type guy caught a mutation by a leech, and gained a significant buff to damage, at the cost of intelligence? Or what if he was bitten by a vampire, and gained a massive intelligence and lore buff, but can no run or be outside?
    I'm not saying the mutations or reactions have to be physical or even permanent, but wouldn't it be awesome for the cast if they could turn into a werewolf or a zombie, I think it would really add to the whole lovecraftian horror theme, and make the game a lot more immersive. Maybe a cool running gag would be the alchemist trying to find a cure for moose who's now a massive dog who can accidentally hit allies if they're in his line of damage.

Any feedback at all (good or bad) would be appreciated. Thanks for reading![DOUBLEPOST=1413630091][/DOUBLEPOST]Ahhhhh. I think I posted in the wrong place! Moving this over to general dicussion in the WS section. please close this thread mods!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
    • DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

Greetings.
      I have absolutely no idea what game are you talking about right now. What does WS stand for?
      Edit: You meant Witchmarsh?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
      • Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Moved to the Witchmarsh subforum, assuming that's the game we're talking about here. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: Oh, you already made another thread. Well, I'll close this off as a duplicate. Next time, just report the post, and we can move it for you. Making duplicates can get messy.

Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.