Fragments of the Protectorate

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Sharp(JQ), Aug 25, 2016.

1. Sharp(JQ)

Sharp(JQ) Ketchup Robot

I do not believe that such a global organization could be completely destroyed at one stroke. Therefore, we should be able to find the embassy outposts or Protectorate ships. Or survivors of members who may be lost and frightened. And cultists are trying to slay them.

2. Rebuster

Rebuster Void-Bound Voyager

thats already in the game ..well sort of
    i once stumbled upon a lil camp with tents, populated by protectorate survivors

3. Jappards

Jappards Void-Bound Voyager

Those are survivors of earth, not so much survivors of the protectorate, think about it, they wear human clothing(not protectorate clothing), use old TVs and jukeboxes and you can see an old campervan near those camps. Have you seen any of those things in the tutorial?

I think cultists should slay the races other than humans among the survivors, as that is their goal, eradicating non-human races.

4. Sharp(JQ)

Sharp(JQ) Ketchup Robot

Dude, they worship the monster that destroyed the Earth. Besides the Protectorate is not only for humans.

5. Jappards

Jappards Void-Bound Voyager

But the leader of the cultists wants to(endgame spoilers):
    use the monster to destroy all non-human races, something you can read in Esther`s journal. We were never told about what Asra thinks about Earth being destroyed though.

6. Sharp(JQ)

Sharp(JQ) Ketchup Robot

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius. (C) :)

The leader is also a madman.