1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Poptop_

Poptop_ Space Hobo

Isnt phase sprint a little too good? it gives damage immunity while being able to damage and give dmg boost , etc , maybe it could give a high def boost +knockback resistance

2. seregavlg83

seregavlg83 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, how i can use /placedungeon with precursor micro? /placedungeon precursormicro is work but precursor1, precursor2 etc no

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I am not helping you cheat.

4. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Been messing with a Xi character lately, interesting to play to say the least. Took me a bit to figure out how to get their crafting set up. Was surprised that their crafting isn't in the research tree.

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Their stuff is unique to them, and only them. No need for a tree for it.

6. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Yep, been interesting working thru their gear. And getting enough healing going, lol. I swear, mine lives off apple juice.

7. cwon162

cwon162 Intergalactic Tourist

Edit: Sorry just ignore this please. I think the 'glow' came from another status effect...

Hi Sayter, is there a easy-ish manual way to disable the glow of the Erchius Buddy / Bro? Am wanting to build a base on a gas giant, but the glow effect isn't great visually for long periods. No worries if not. Thanks

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

9. Mudacycle

Mudacycle Void-Bound Voyager

I installed frakin universe after I did all the tech quest for the scientist at the outpost and installed the distortion sphere 2 upgrade all of these things happened before the mod was installed. However I am still able to upgrade my other techs just not the tier 2 distortion sphere which is key to unlock the microsphere which is needed to access much of this mods content. I have attached two images showing that I have it but cant access new sphere techs. I would love for someone to give me a solution or have this fixed.
    I also have a link installed to a Reddit page
    https://www.reddit.com/r/frackinuni..._have_a_bug/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

10. Henturisenpai

Henturisenpai Intergalactic Tourist

Sorry but can someone help me? The game just doesn't open with the mod installed. Followed every instruction in the tutorials to the letter but still the game just doens't open. Only happens when FrackinUniverse is installed. Really want to play this mod.

Attached Files:

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

12. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Hehe, wasn't expecting the research changes, had just learned a bunch of ag stuff and have to relearn it all again, oh well, something to work towards.

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

14. lucheiah

lucheiah Big Damn Hero

I just found this creepy dude underground on a Cyber Sphere world - what is he??? He started out looking like a pile of steel bones and then jumped up!

Attached Files:

15. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Those can be annoying, but if I remember right, they drop pretty good loot.

16. lucheiah

lucheiah Big Damn Hero

Yeah they do... I just wanna know what they're called :3

Ahhhh, it's called a Zombot according to Github!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2020
  17. Hunterhawk22

Hunterhawk22 Aquatic Astronaut

Hello. A small question. Where to find ghost lantern for Khe quest? Or is this item taken out of mod?

18. VHS9000

VHS9000 Void-Bound Voyager

Why do I have Metaphisics science tree in Steam version of game and mod but haven't this in GOG version with manually installed github version of mod?

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

20. cwon162

cwon162 Intergalactic Tourist

Hi Sayter, thanks for the updates. Can I ask whether I'm doing anything wrong / stupid - I've built a storage area far away from my main base, and connected a storage box to a storage bridge, and then to a repeater, and then to the terminal in my main base. Due to the long distance (I think), the items in the storage does not show in the terminal BUT if I connect the terminal directly to the storage bridges (i.e. not via a repeater; i can achieve this via 1x zoom and being careful with the camera work), then the items in storage do show up in the terminal.

Happy to keep connecting the faraway storage boxes to my terminal (even if a bit tedious without the use of repeaters), but just curious whether I've missed something?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently the terminal only works when I'm at 1x zoom - figure it's got something to do with what's on screen / near the edges of the screen - i also found an old post by Khe suggesting that the crafting stations be placed close to the storage area. Thanks anyway!

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020