1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Yea, I'd rather make it something other than "get that thing over there and come back here with it"

if i could simply have it say "kill the shoggoth" and then auto-turnin when that is complete, it would be preferable. And then have the guy you're there to look for be a second objective, etc.

2. TempTemp

TempTemp Star Wrangler

Shoggoth and all the mobs in the dungoen are no match for War Angel armour. I took 0 damage from their attacks, but nearly died from fall damage at one point. Not very easy to be sacried of something that's less of a threat than a set of stairs.....

Also it seems the new armoury won't appear in any crafting lists after it unlocks. Same thing with the shoggoth flesh armour. The popups appeared, but I couldn't find them in any crafting stations.

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

crap, youre right. I'll have to get a hotfix up for that lol.

4. Cryak4

Cryak4 Tentacle Wrangler

So, stupid question. how do i get the ansible network to turn on? i have it hooked up to a power supply (both directly to my solars, and to a full battery) and whenever i try to use it it always says "no power". my hydroponics and sifter are powered the same way and work just fine, but nothing seems to get my network going. i got a screenshot of how i have it wired, am i doing something wrong? I've never needed to use wires in Starbound until now.

blob:http%3A//community.playstarbound.com/ced1d01e-2e72-4b85-9ee6-56007d37577d

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

id need a proper link to view the screenshot :)

but really, its not hard. Maybe you have your power split too many ways and need to produce more. That's usually the most likely culprit. Once it's on, wiring tool and paint tool keys will cycle through the channels it can access when you use it with E. With your normal hands in use, you use it to actually shop. I've got it working just fine, so it works :)

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

[​IMG]

Shoggy set phase 1 :) need to do some more for the legs and chest

dasmole likes this.
  8. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

i think it looks fine to me

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

it might look fine, but its not done yet :)

10. Graal

Graal Big Damn Hero

Does anyone know where I can find Aegisalt, Violium and Rubium? I can't find any for the life of me.

11. SingABrightSong

SingABrightSong Pangalactic Porcupine

They follow vanilla ore generation rules, so you'll find them around Hot and Cold stars.

12. TreeShrikes

TreeShrikes Orbital Explorer

Hi.

I have problems finding Wolframite. I can only find Mountainous planets that are Moderate difficulty level and from those I am able to find only 1-2 ores of it. I have almost newest Github version. Is there Mountainous planets at higher difficulty and do they have more Wolframite? I am playing 64-bit version of the game.

Thanks.

13. TempTemp

TempTemp Star Wrangler

If the RNG first rceated those world in an older update you will not find more ore. What you need to do is go far away from the area of space that is generated. This will make the game create worlds based off your current version. You can alos buy some from the ansible network if all else fails.

Your best bet is any world with a rating of Dangerous or higher. Some of the FU worlds have very high ratings, yet don't need high level nanotech just to walk around. Sulphuric offer very little risk if you can deal with all the acid (a number of easy to get plants of armour can help you there). Most of them are Extreme or Insane and have great ore yields. I tend to end up with so much of those ores that I never even have to hunt for them again.

A second good option is high level Unknown worlds with no biome hazard (so no freezing to death or burning alive without the techs). These offer a wide range of biomes and sub-biome which also offers a wide range of good yields and have much less acid.[DOUBLEPOST=1447097414][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I should point out that that only counts for the vanilla worlds. The FU worlds follow thier own custom tables with some lacking in more common ores (moons tend to not have much iron or titanium for example) and others having ores that appear few other places (moonstone only shows up a handful of places).

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  14. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I'd hardly consider looking in the correct place a "problem". Mountainous come up to tier 5. Keep looking.

Higher tier always equals more ore. But the amount of wolframite is pretty damned generous as-is even at low tier. You simply aren't looking enough, in my opinion. In my test runs I found no less than 30-120 ore of wolframite even on tier 1-3 worlds, and that's almost all without needing to mine to deeply underground or looking hard. Mountainous biomes have a high incidence of surface ore.

if you are in a sector you have previously explored, then it will not generate magically with wolframite, though. You'll need to visit a new sector in space to see the most recent changes (or wipe your universe).

15. TMan1019

TMan1019 Void-Bound Voyager

Any idea when bees will be integrated into the modpack? I have recently tried to use the bees mod, but there kept being conflicts. Just wanted to know if you were close to finishing integration :3 no hurry

16. TempTemp

TempTemp Star Wrangler

Bees! are already a part of this mod and that's likely why you are getting conflicts.

17. TMan1019

TMan1019 Void-Bound Voyager

THANK YOU

18. Dakumi

Dakumi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've been having trouble setting up a server to play FF on, even though it runs FINE in single player on openGL and 64 bit. The error seems to come from "jsonpatchexception" in frackin flora. I've tried to upload two screenshots from the error message windows gave me and what the server window says. flora219.JPG floragithub.JPG
    With the first being vs. 219 and the second the current (as of this post) github version.

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

hmm. not sure what that is. The error is incredibly non-specific, too. Log file please, that might help (though probably not in this case). Worth a try, though.

20. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time