1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. TiberiousKirk

TiberiousKirk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you. I'll try removing some and see if that helps.

If the file size exceeds 517MB pastebin requires an upgrade with a monthly cost.
    If you play the game awhile to ensure the error pops up, the data amount adds up quickly.
    It’s not expensive, but it doesn't work for me on a tight budget.

2. emyka

emyka Void-Bound Voyager

Howdy! Just sayin' that the FrackinUniverse item suddenly vanished/got deleted from the Steam Workshop a day or so ago. Idk if you were already aware about it, so I figured I should tell you.

3. TiberiousKirk

TiberiousKirk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Going through the old mods did help. The Star Trek and Whobound mods are not a problem in my build. If I had to guess it was the Cylon or Babylon 5 races that
    caused the problem. I took your suggestion about the Starbound++, Weapon fusion, and Improved containers mods as well. I also took out the customizable ship
    mods after I saw that your mod incorporated that function which solved a no atmosphere bug on the ship.

Thanks again for your help.

4. KaluNaama

KaluNaama Seal Broken

Sorry dude I'm stupid, what "other tab" you mean?
    This is basic shit I got:
    [​IMG]

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

your log should not be 500 megabytes in size. thats the real issue here :) something is fucking with your log. that or you were playing for *hours*.

6. Leiffality

Leiffality Big Damn Hero

Was trying to figure out which mod is causing my game's randomly generated guns to not fire or aim even on enemies, and as I disabled every mod to re enable them in chunks using a merge sort tactic I found that the Frackin' Universe main mod is completely gone from the workshop. Is this intentional?

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Your guns arent working because you have a conflict. Attach a log and I can tell which one.

As for the workshop: yea, stupid automated DMCA process. Regardless of guilt, it disables the item for 14 days minimum. Lame.

8. Leiffality

Leiffality Big Damn Hero

I found it, was the weapon assembly mod. Quite the shame that it stopped working suddenly.
    I was able to figure out how to pack the github files using the asset packer in the starbound folder thankfully

9. henriquepio2

henriquepio2 Void-Bound Voyager

how do i get proto resistance on my mech?

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

You don't. I think only certain chassis are resistant to it.

eg: Mantizi upgraded mech , any of the Brute bodies, the Exitus mech, the Falcon body, the Stomper body, the Titan body, etc. Mostly the FU mech bodies.

11. SirNekomancer

SirNekomancer Orbital Explorer

https://pastebin.com/z7z7mBdU

I need help with my game. It was working perfectly fine up until a few days ago. Whenever I try to go to my ship for whatever reason, it just pauses on the beaming up (loading screen thing) animation. Sometimes it can take a solid hour or 2 before I actually am able to get to my ship, and even then I am having pretty bad lag issues. I managed to save and quit while on my ship, but now it wont even let me in my game since it takes forever to load my ship for some strange reason. While I do have a bit of wiring, it was working find up until a few days ago for no reason. Would love some help since I play this game on more or less a daily basis. Thank you.

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

the real kicker is that your log doesn't even show any notable issues other than an incorrect png , which wont cause that problem. If this log wasnt taken while trying to teleport, get one that is, please.

also, you dont need xbawks character extender with FU anymore.

13. SirNekomancer

At the moment, I'm having trouble even loading my game. When I'm in the starting menu to choose which game file I want to open to play (the starbound menu), after I choose my character, it stays on the loading screen for a very long time (like an hour or more). I'm checking the log every couple minutes, but it's still the same as the one I put in pastebin.

14. Toxic Chii

Toxic Chii Lucky Number 13

Alright so this is not a problem with the game itself but it seems that FU has been removed from the steam workshop. Is there a reason this has happened or was this unexpected? Both me and a friend were about to play and we couldn't even get to the main menu without Starbound breaking.

Facelessindeed likes this.
  15. SirNekomancer

This is currently what my ship looks like once the game loads.

Attached Files:

16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

The only reasons that would happen is

a) wildly incompatible mods
    b) you broke every tile in BYOS
    c) something else entirely

provide a log please. No one has ever had this issue but you, so it's gotta be something derpy , or whatnot.

17. Facelessindeed

Facelessindeed Space Hobo

Was Frackin Universe removed from the workshop? I'm subscribed to it, and it still works for me, but my friend can't find it anywhere. I can't favorite it either.

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

temporarily off steam, back soon.

19. Supercargo

Supercargo Aquatic Astronaut

I think there might be a bug in the mod. I've done all the quests at the science outpost, and I still can't get the quest " A Missing Friend". Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Nevermind. Didn't realize I had to do the quest to create plastic first. =P

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2020
  20. Codovan

Codovan Space Hobo

Is there i way to get to the science outpost with a damin command or somesing. I didnt get the Teleporter point because i went too early im my girlfriends game. Now i dint get the teleporterpoint no matter what i am going. Was on lush and did the quest, visit the cave, finished the mainquest at the outpost. Perhabs somebody asked this questing early but i could not find it.