1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Falling Moon

Falling Moon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. Silverbane7

Silverbane7 Pangalactic Porcupine

@Falling Moon did you also install the xbawks character extender? Because of all the new nodded races added, using the extenders now is vital and the game crashes if its not present.
    It didn't used to be essential but now there are nearly a dozen nodded races included a n frakkin

3. Falling Moon

Oh i've accidentally removed it when i'm trying out each mod. But the game still crashes after using xbawks along with FU. FU is also updated through github.

Le log: https://pastebin.com/5GkiNKKe

Just for reference, this is the xbawks mod i used: https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/kawas-xbawks-mode-character-creator.81/

4. Silverbane7

Okay, the next thing you could try is turning off the discord overlay thing, I saw a grumble on the pastebin saying discord, and sometimes the discord overlay thing does not work fully with starbound I think (don't have discord myself, so I don't know first hand, just remember it being suggested to help fix the game)

5. Falling Moon

Hmm the game seems to run perfectly without any mods. I didn't disable anything, discord or otherwise. So I guess the discord thing may not be the problem......?

Edit: I've re-downloaded FU and the game is working fine with FU now. Guess somehow the files got corrupted/changed. Anyway thanks for your help! :DD

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  6. SetArk

SetArk Void-Bound Voyager

Question.
    Would it be possible, to add some elements of the Improved Containers Mod? Like, the options to auto-sort the itens on the container and the button to auto-deposit same itens from inventory to containers?

Ashtar084 likes this.
  7. Ashtar084

Ashtar084 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

sayter
    sorry for asking this and for taking your time to respond but I need this (Custom Collections Frackin 'Universe Patch)?

8. DracoScale

DracoScale Phantasmal Quasar

From what I know there are already parts of that mod on FU... Maybe if you send a log on why it doesn't work with FU?

Ashtar084 likes this.
  9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

10. Ashtar084

I was having error with the cause of the translation mod that I was using, I already removed it and it is working perfectly thanks :)

^_^

11. Ashtar084

vladvo likes this.
  12. zxcvbnma54

zxcvbnma54 Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  13. loboBranco1245

loboBranco1245 Orbital Explorer

Hello i was trying to dowload your mod. But in my actual state i cannot download from github, would you please use other sites and ways to ppl like me have how to dowload it? By the way the problem is: The dowload if stay with 0 kbps it resets and i lost the download progress.... Thank you for read this :)

14. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

it's available here and on steam for downloads. I get mine thru steam atm, was easier to keep with updates when I was playing with some friends.

Ashtar084 likes this.
  15. vladvo

vladvo Void-Bound Voyager

I second that. MPI is just great. Unfortunately, the author of MPI said that he will no longer update the mod. There were a few fixes made by other people but still it's not fully compatible. Sometimes the map interface just hangs. Luckily, I can simply close the map and open it again - no need to restart the game.

https://pastebin.com/q8pWfcqe

Ashtar084 likes this.
  16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

17. Darh09

Darh09 Void-Bound Voyager

I can't deploy with mech when i installed your mod, the mechs can't move or shoot

18. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

You have to fuel the mech with FU active.

19. Silverbane7

Whenever there is a mech problem at the training for mech, you just beam back to the ship. The game will warn you that you are leaving a mission but just say yes, beam up then beam back to the outpost. Talk to the penguin again and beam back into the mech training and the mech should be able to move about. Seems to happen at least once per player.

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

MPI wont work properly with 1.4 without the patches to fix it. I dont know if they are here, but they *can* be found on steam.

Ashtar084 likes this.