1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.
  2. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 5.6.351

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. glassdragon

glassdragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The mech unlock mission appears to be broken. The mech has no fuel when it spawns, and when I pick up the fuel and the mech tablet, I can't fuel the mech because the interface says "Unauthorized user" and the fuel slot is locked. I can't finish the mech mission without fueling the mech, so this character is stuck. For the record, I'm using the Fragment of Ruin race for this character, and earlier this week I was able to do the mech mission just fine with a Vel'uuish character.

2. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Ketchup Robot

I've had that problem with multiple different races. just teleport back to your ship, then return to the Outpost and talk to Dr Akaggy again. On the second try, your mech will work properly. I've reported it earlier, so the issue might be backlogged or something.

glassdragon likes this.
  3. referal1228

referal1228 Void-Bound Voyager

I can`t deploy with mech when i installed your mod

Attached Files:

4. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Ketchup Robot

Okay, a bug with the new fossils:

I finally managed to find all the pieces of the Vampiradon, and put them on a huge display case (along with all the extra vamp bone duplicates I'd found, since they stack). It garined a red ribbon, but it didn't expel the extra bones. Also, scanning it didn't get a proper description; just a remark that it's boring to have an empty display (?).

When I then tried to pick it up, it dropped all the bones. All of them, not just the extras. If I put down the display case, it had the Vampiradon and couldn't be interacted with, but still had the same "empty display" scan message. Also, when in my inventory, the case has the same icon as an empty case and no description of the Vampiradon, just the standard one.

Anyway, I'm getting a bunch of error messages in my log, so maybe you and yours can make some sense of it. Pasted here: https://pastebin.com/x5MBCqne

5. DracoScale

DracoScale Phantasmal Quasar

I don't know much about that, not really, but it probably has to do with the fossil's own system being so separated from everything else in the game. It probably opens many doors for bugs when you work with a separated system within a game. If I had to guess it had something to do with you adding the duplicates in as well...

6. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Ketchup Robot

No. It happens if I just put in one of each, too. I get a complete display with no new scan description, and when I move it, all five pieces fall out. I can put them in a new display if I want, allowing me to spam vampiradon displays if I want.

Also, the non-vanilla fossils that use vanilla display cases work fine. The Stegovapti and Poptopalon, for example. The various Avikan fossils too. And the Ichtydemonae (sp?) fossil completes properly with a proper description, consumes content/expels extras, no error messages; the only bug is that it can do that with a too-small display if you're not careful.

Not the Vampiradon. The Vampiradon doesn't work correctly. The bug with the Vampiradon needs to be fixed. See the supplied log file.

7. vladvo

vladvo Space Spelunker

Maybe I'm jumping the gun but there seems to be a problem with vertical ship boosters (the ones that go on horizontal blocks). For some reason I can't place them on the spot I want. Flat surface, no obstacles, no missing or hidden tiles. Currently I have to move the cursor along this surface until I find a certain spot which the game considers acceptable. Also, it sometimes allows to place the booster on the edge of surface so like half of it is hanging in the air.

Attached Files:

8. Falling Moon

Falling Moon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

9. Silverbane7

Silverbane7 Pangalactic Porcupine

@Falling Moon did you also install the xbawks character extender? Because of all the new nodded races added, using the extenders now is vital and the game crashes if its not present.
    It didn't used to be essential but now there are nearly a dozen nodded races included a n frakkin

10. Falling Moon

Oh i've accidentally removed it when i'm trying out each mod. But the game still crashes after using xbawks along with FU. FU is also updated through github.

Le log: https://pastebin.com/5GkiNKKe

Just for reference, this is the xbawks mod i used: https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/kawas-xbawks-mode-character-creator.81/

11. Silverbane7

Silverbane7 Pangalactic Porcupine

Okay, the next thing you could try is turning off the discord overlay thing, I saw a grumble on the pastebin saying discord, and sometimes the discord overlay thing does not work fully with starbound I think (don't have discord myself, so I don't know first hand, just remember it being suggested to help fix the game)

12. Falling Moon

Hmm the game seems to run perfectly without any mods. I didn't disable anything, discord or otherwise. So I guess the discord thing may not be the problem......?

Edit: I've re-downloaded FU and the game is working fine with FU now. Guess somehow the files got corrupted/changed. Anyway thanks for your help! :DD

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019 at 6:56 PM
  13. SetArk

SetArk Intergalactic Tourist

Question.
    Would it be possible, to add some elements of the Improved Containers Mod? Like, the options to auto-sort the itens on the container and the button to auto-deposit same itens from inventory to containers?

Ashtar084 likes this.
  14. Ashtar084

Ashtar084 Void-Bound Voyager

sayter
    sorry for asking this and for taking your time to respond but I need this (Custom Collections Frackin 'Universe Patch)?