1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Drop pool typo alert again. Killed a foe, got a PGI. This message:

[20:55:31.046] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[cactislammer, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'cactislammer'

I don't know what it's supposed to be.

2. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

It's either a drink, or a cactus type hammer!

3. Mooncalf99

I tried searching the code for references. It's in four different treasure pools with the exact same spelling, but the actual item doesn't exist.

I wouldn't mind having a cactus hammer...

4. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

A spear with flurry will be brutal too or a broadsword with spin slash (not super) + bleed > w>

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

6. LegendXCarisso

LegendXCarisso Pangalactic Porcupine

Should I be worried?

[Error] Could not load recipe /recipes/madness/esoteric/research/esoteric12.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'cthulhureward

7. The Farlander

The Farlander Void-Bound Voyager

Howdy again,

In addition to my previous problem with the wheel of kluex EPP, I've run into a snag with the boss of the final Bounty Hunting mission. In short, it's not spawning. I even tried spawning it through commands, and what seems to be happening is that it spawns and immediately dies, leaving pixels or its action figure behind. I'll include a log here, i have very few mods besides FU installed, but if it's one of the others causing the problem, I'll remove them. I've tried saving and quitting, dying, closing out of the game entirely, nothing has worked so far. any assistance would be appreciated.

Edit: The mods I have installed, all through steam workshop, are the following

Small Improvements 1.4 Edition
    Universal Uncrafter
    Castlevania
    Sheila's Workshop
    FU / Shellguard Mech Compatability
    Shellguard: Starbound Expansion Remastered
    SPACE! Pickaxes
    Metal Gear Solid Alert Sound
    Frackin' Interface
    Frackin' Music
    Frackin' Races
    Frackin' Universe
    Xbawks Character Extender

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  8. Mooncalf99

Had a very sudden CTD when beaming down on a bog planet. Log file complains about byte array capacity and not being able to load some music tracks (they're from Frackin Music, which is installed). Upon running the program again, it worked fine, so it may be a memory-related issue. Never the less, I thought I'd report it.

Log: https://pastebin.com/dBjSevLs

9. Mooncalf99

Spawn the item. Type the following things into your dialog window:

/admin
    /spawnitem avianartifactaugment
    /admin

The item will spawn at your cursor, so don't point outside your ship or in solid ground.

The Farlander likes this.
  10. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Sheila's Workshop was confirmed to be the cause in an investigation on the Starbound discord.

11. Mooncalf99

I'm having another bout of "NPC dying when trying to greet me due to buggy converse.config.patch file".

This time I found no missing commas or other common JSON errors. So I did the caveman approach and just removed ops systematically and testing in between.

Eventually I happened upon this section:

{
    "op": "add",
    "path": "/greeting/avian",
    "value": {
    "fukirhos": [
    "Greetings, Kirhos."
    ],
    "elduukhar": [
    "Hello, my friend.",
    "I wish you a safe journey, friend."
    ]
    }
    },

Removing it made the bug stop. But that's not optimal, obviously. So I checked the other additions to the greeting entry with similar syntax, and noticed that they all had a "default" value. I won't pretend I fully understand the exact details of how the game handles values, but I figured I'd try it. Hence, I changed the section to this:

{
    "op": "add",
    "path": "/greeting/avian",
    "value": {
    "default": [
    "Hello!"
    ],

"fukirhos": [
    "Greetings, Kirhos."
    ],
    "elduukhar": [
    "Hello, my friend.",
    "I wish you a safe journey, friend."
    ]
    }
    },

And suddenly it all worked fine. I tested by spawning an avian who greeted me, quit, removed the line, started the game again, and talked to the same avian... who promptly died.

So yeah. That line is needed, apparently... please correct in future updates.

12. The Farlander

Exactly what I was looking for! thank you so much!

13. The Farlander

Thank you! I'll remove it for the time being, hopefully it won't freak out on me.

14. Mooncalf99

Masteroids still drop purple fuel canisters. Which vanish immediately, too.

15. Mooncalf99

The capture gun doesn't work. It just kills the targets. Likewise, the Collector crew member doesn't work. Aside from using the useless capture gun, they insist on getting up close so they can't hit the target with the gun, shoot a few times, get smacked around, then pull out a knife and kill the monster so I can't capture it. Utterly useless, would not hire again.

16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

17. Traveler123456

Traveler123456 Void-Bound Voyager

So for some reason, I cannot get my SAIL to work. All it does is the text sound effect even though no text is present besides the main choices. If I press any of them, it is just the same result. Is there any way to fix this? Also, Everything in my ship was gone including the items in the starter locker. Here is my log BTW: https://pastebin.com/eenWC7b8
    Let me know if there is any extra info you would need to help me.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  18. billwopeh

billwopeh Phantasmal Quasar

After installing this update the game crashed while loading.

Attached Files:

19. Traveler123456

Traveler123456 Void-Bound Voyager

Nevermind, I was just being stupid and forgot to add a mod support xD

20. maluco314

maluco314 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey Good Night, i have some problems with the mod, my game just crashes, if i remove it the game work fine (i have other mods) srry for my bad english :V

Log attached

Attached Files: