1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

These are not FU bugs or problems.

The first is because you have a mod that edits death drops. FU also edits death drops, so this is a conflict being logged.

Second isn't an FU issue whatsoever. FU in no way edits the Astrofae, nor its loot list.

2. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

Ok, thanks for filling me in. I'll look around to see what the problem is.

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

the first isnt a problem at all. IT wont affect gameplay one bit. The other will cause issues on biome load and lead to crashy fun.

4. tigerfestival

Found the conflicting mod. Wulf's Moon Creatures don't seem to play very nice with FU. Thanks for the assistance.

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

i dont think its an FU thing, i think its a "he used a wrong definition" thing in his loot lists. no biggie though, either way.

6. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

There seems to be a bit of a bug on the mech quest. When I tried it the first time, the mech was unresponsive and I couldn't fuel it up because the tablet's interface said "unauthorized user". I aborted and tried again, and this time the mech had fuel and could move, although the tablet still said "unauthorized user". It turned to normal after the quest was finished.

7. Epicloudygamer

Epicloudygamer Void-Bound Voyager

Woah, this mod is huge. Nice work!

8. FicklePickle

FicklePickle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tested on two different machines.

Machine 1 (Intel+Nvidia desktop): works 100% fine with 32bit executable, but crashes with 64bit version. No problem, I'll just stick with 32bit. Except...
    Machine 2 (AMD laptop): randomly crashing on startup, even with 32bit executable. Used latest github version of mod, and there are no other mods installed. Is there anything else I should try?

9. Nagi

Nagi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

10. Silverbane7

Silverbane7 Pangalactic Porcupine

ficklePickle did you make sure to add the xbawks character extender mod aswell?
    since frakkin added about 6 or so new races to the mod, it needs the extender now aswell.
    (sometimes the game actualy runs without the extender but then crashes later)

11. The_Holo

The_Holo Void-Bound Voyager

Something I have been meaning to ask for a while, debuffs like the drunken haze or insanity stuffs happen for both players when playing togheter, not just the 'affected one' is this something that can be done to avoid?

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

13. Sinaro_II

Sinaro_II Tentacle Wrangler

Concept: Frackin universe lite mod? pretty much FU with the power system, crafting etc, but no races, no game shaking changes, no loss of data when removing mod. Thanks for tolerating my stupid ideas

-Sinaro

14. DarkBirdo

DarkBirdo Phantasmal Quasar

Is there any way of becoming immune to the cold 4 status effect on the Delta Freya II mission?

15. tigerfestival

I've been meaning to bring something like this up....

Regarding human characters, their resistance to fire,cold,lightning are -90 even when I have for instance heat resistant armor, cooling EPP III and a fire resistant augment heat resistance only goes up to 19 which is far too low, even with Frack Races uninstalled, although looking at the Steam Page for humans at least everything is 0. Or am I missing something?

16. DarkBirdo

I am using the augments for armour with FU as well, so take this with a salt mine, but I am using Cooling EPP III, Pyreite Armour, ice resist and Immunity Field augments and with 110% resist to cold as an avian I am capable of surviving...If you are avali, you don't need to go as overkill.

17. tigerfestival

How do you make Pyreite Armor? I was using a different armor. I think each of them had 24% + Heat Resistence.

18. FicklePickle

FicklePickle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that both systems have that in addition to FU. No other mods though.

19. DarkBirdo

Got to an Inferno world.
    Mine the glowing orange pyreite ore to your heart's content. (Mine densinium while you're at it.)
    Smelt the ore and you will be taught how to make pyreite stuff.
    Get the bars, dense alloy and ice crystal and you have an extra 60% ice resist.

20. The_Holo

The_Holo Void-Bound Voyager

Had this issue the other day as human, War Angel armor + Heating EPP III and Cold Shield 2 (or 1, the one with 15% resist) should be safe.