1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. gvancamp

gvancamp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Excellent! Thanks for taking a look at it.

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

np. honestly never even thought to check on it.

3. Revenn

Revenn Intergalactic Tourist

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

This is why we read the mod page. It straight up tells you you *require* a character extender. It also tells you how to properly report your bug. I am not going to click that link, because I have no idea what it is, but it certainly isnt the required pastebin link. I'd not be surprised if it slams me with russian spam...so no thanks. But you didn't mention a character extender, so thats what you are missing.

5. Revenn

This is legal polish image site but you right, install this mod fixing this problem.

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

i dont care if its legal. It isn't how you report an issue, and I won't be clicking on the link. Use pastebin next time, and a log, not a screenshot.

7. LaughingAlex

LaughingAlex Ketchup Robot

Crash to desktop immedietely on startup. I'll check to see if i'm missing anything in my mod updates(only using rpg growth, FUBYOS, xbawks, and a few frackinX mods besides FU).

https://pastebin.com/Cd3EKsRR

8. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

10. khalox

khalox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think the item network is broken in the current snapshot. It doesn't work the way it used to. (Now the same setup does not work at all.)

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

literally nothing about it has changed. You are therefore mistaken.

12. Revenn

After install this mod i can't connect game to local server. How to repair this ?

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

No idea, since you have given me absolutely no information whatsoever to work with.

What server? Are you talking about multiplayer?
    Where is your log file? Without it, you can expect no help whatsoever. I require a log.

14. khalox

Yes, and no.
    The item I used in the router device now calls itself 'ore', not 'crafting material'. I had to replace it with another 'crafting material' block type.

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

yes, that was changed on the github. since its not released officially yet, you simply havent been informed. check the commit history instead. This was done to make sorting easier in ITDs

16. khalox

I do :) - looks like, it avoided my attention. I'll study it more attentively next time.

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

No worries. its easy to miss in the slew of updates on Git. The official releases are easier to track :)

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time