1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Maxmilian99

Maxmilian99 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks, man... I never thought that the 4 tool slots in the shift + right click could act like an equipment slot... It works now...

2. DanielTuk

DanielTuk Space Hobo

Hello,
    I really like this mod and the FrackinRaces.
    I've bouth a new notebook and when I started the game with only those 2 mods this apear and the game closed.
    upload_2018-12-15_12-13-49.png
    What do I need to do to play it?

3. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Logfile, directions, etc.

4. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

initCharCreationMenu. Someone clearly didn't read the directions about needing a race extender mod like Xbawks.

5. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

6. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

That's the error... uh, I highly recommend sending this to the Discord channel in the Help section. Something went drastically wrong here. If you are subscribed to FU from Steam, perhaps unsubscribe and re-download. If you are getting it from Git, I suggest trying to re-update. Perhaps a file got corrupt. Or maybe some shenanigans happened and it was fixed by now.

EDIT: Go to your mods\frackinuniverse folder.

See if there's a file called _FUversioning.config there.

If not, download that file (just that file) from the GitHub and put it there and see if the game loads.

7. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks like there are some quotation marks that shouldn't be there. I also have that problem too, but I edited the _FUVersioning.config file and removed those extra quotation marks

8. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Look at where it's circled blue. Looks like Sayter forgot some backslashes for "extreme cold" and "mild cold"

Should be \"extreme cold\" and \"mild cold\" instead

Attached Files:

9. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, that fixed it. Unescaped quotation marks will definitely break the code. :)

10. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

[​IMG]

I win! Crash upon adding two monsters to the multi-tether.

FYI, Deerfolk race is awesome! And I can not live without Ceiling Mounted Sprinkler. Seriously. Now for Aquaponics! I need my own giant fish tank full of stuff!

Here is the log file: https://pastebin.com/2XXgARr8

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  11. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

EDIT: Wait, that's not a fatal crash, sorry.

But yeah you have a LOT of weapon errors here.

The actual crash? Not sure...

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

14. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

16. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Getting a CTD on start up. Seems to be related to SlimeNPCHumantenant?

https://pastebin.com/JF1wyw7h

Only thing to update on my mods was FU was playing fine before the update. Steam version.

Edit: forgot to add steam version is what is installed.

New Edit: CTD on launch again, different Error.

https://pastebin.com/uuM2tXJz

[14:31:47.677] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (SpawnTypeDatabaseException) Error reading spawnType config file /spawntypes/critter.spawntypes

Typo maybe?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  17. Kaitol

Kaitol Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Same, noticed the update so grabbed a fresh copy off github, crashes after the fish. Log attached.

Edit: Almost forgot, the nomad rifle and battle-rifle are labeled as working as hunting weapons, but do not function as such, traveled across an entire planet killing anything I found, only one piece of meat and a few leather and other misc. drops, everything else only gave pixels. Maybe its because of the rad burn status effect they give?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  18. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

Hmm, I grabbed the newest version and I do not crash. Also, this is an issue with slimepersondiaryINFO.codex

Spotted this:
    Code:
    Caused by: (SpawnTypeDatabaseException) Duplicate spawnType named 'gooshoat' in config file '/spawntypes/critter.spawntypes'
    This error makes no sense. There is no second spawnType named 'gooshoat' but this should be investigated.

Spotted this:
    Code:
    Caused by: (NpcException) Repeat npc type name 'slimenpchumantenant'
    While this did not occur on the second occurrence, it may be worth investigating.

19. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Any possibility of incorporating some of the custom collection ui mods that require custom UI to work. Collectible figurines? Extra Plushies? Plushies and Dolls Collection?

20. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

If I remember right, there is a third-party patch somewhere. Don't know where it would be located or if it works, though.