1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 5.6.2722

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah, I'd noticed that too. Because I use FR along with FU, I try to stick with the playstyles suited for each race. One more example would be the spear class, and I don't mean the shortspear, it only has a couple armor sets that actually benefit from using a spear. the thing is, they're so weak that even if you were to upgrade them to max they're not worth using.

U know, it's funny in a sad way when mods, like FU and ER, are looked up to for updates more then the game itself. xwx

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    Umbra420 likes this.
  2. Arti78

Arti78 Pangalactic Porcupine

Or ya know, he could have taken a break for the holiday/black friday. Wait, this is Sayter we're talking about...

Natural Aura likes this.
  3. sayter

sayter The End of Time

4. tinkeryellowmane

tinkeryellowmane Void-Bound Voyager

Just curious if anyone else have lost the ability to see what star coordinates their cross hairs are on or where their ship is at when sitting in the captain's chair.

5. xcoopx

xcoopx Tentacle Wrangler

we need ring planets in fu xP

Ickura and Natural Aura like this.
  6. Umbra420

Umbra420 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How will this weather change affect already generated planets? Will their weather stay the same or change to fit the new system?

7. sayter

sayter The End of Time

8. Natural Aura

You should post a crash log, I fought the Erchius Horror just earlier, and everything worked as it normally would.

9. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Space Penguin Leader

It's likely to due with another mod. I fought the Erchius horror all the time and nothing ever happens. Posting a log will help people pinpoint the problem.

10. sayter

sayter The End of Time

11. Natural Aura

I noticed a bug on aether planets, where if you don't have aether protection long enough and your energy surpasses 0%, your energy bar will spam full and empty continuously... like really loudly too, RIP ears.
    (It also may have been due to the fact that there was a lightning storm occurred right around the time my energy hit 0%.)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ likes this.
  12. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ Void-Bound Voyager

The welding penguin is still selling outdated items (servitor chassis, weapon system parts, and behavior module)

13. Seby88

Seby88 Aquatic Astronaut

I have a question
    Isn't there a wiki or something where I can see all the item id's? Or at least all the precursor stuff. Because I'm building a Dreadnought class custom ship and i decided to make a precursor teleporter room, Precursor engine room, and precursor Reactor room. Maybe I'll make some Precursor cannons as well

14. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

You guys have seen JurassicBound mod, right? Would love to see you make use of it in the worlds with prehistoric biomes. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=945325270

Also my Kirhos I just created seem to be stuck in the starter ship, unable to activate the system.

*UPDATE*
    Nevermind, I am figuring out stuff after a year away.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 2:44 AM
  15. Maxmilian99

Maxmilian99 Space Spelunker

something weird is happening... suddenly my personal tricorder is gone and the wiring mode is replaced with the personal tricorder... please help...

16. Legogod

Legogod Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sounds like you put the tricorder IN the wiring slot. Shift + Right click while holding the tricorder to bring up the slot config and take the tricorder out.

17. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

It is I, loader of too many mods, with another exciting crash log for compatibility testing. Who is the culprit this time? : https://pastebin.com/Uy9krSGM

18. SpazDiesFirst360.0

SpazDiesFirst360.0 Phantasmal Quasar

Any errors related to this in the log? Can't really help you if a log is not provided.

However, you might want to double check the groups array, in case that is the issue.

19. Umbra420

Umbra420 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Blocks usually require an excess of 50 units in order to extract. Some less, some more, but it should be assumed that you need 50.

20. SWhite

SWhite All Chuck Norris backward gets you is Sirron Kcuhc

I have a question: is it possible to add the ability to mine walls to mining lasers?