1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. SWhite

SWhite Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to get an update without having to redownload everything from scratch? A patch maybe? Every single day there's an update ffs

2. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

then learn to use git, or use Steam.

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

5. Dr_Biohazard

Dr_Biohazard Guest

Sayter my castle blocks turn to dirt after updating FU newest version while using nightar mod I don't know what to do or I just need another create new character or other solution you may have it?

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

That was a run-on sentence but that's okay.

Log please, as per instructions on the main page. The tiles are identical copies so there shouldn't be any issues, and nobody else has mentioned issues. Without a log, i can tell you nothing.

7. Lechrenski

Lechrenski Orbital Explorer

Is the "Dark Stained Glass" quest gone, or did I miss something? This is in regards to the prerequisite for the "Smelting Masterclass" quest.

8. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Go to the Science Outpost to get that quest. Some things were intentionally left there to get you to go.

9. Lechrenski

Ahh. Thanks! I noticed a few others there, but after my first few visits I've pretty much only been used the shops, so I missed it.

10. Lechrenski

On an unrelated note: I just made an FTL jump between two systems, and it cost MINUS two (-2) fuel. I have no idea how to report that as a bug since I doubt that it will be in the log.

11. LegendXCarisso

LegendXCarisso Pangalactic Porcupine

Heya Sayter. I'm back for one more venture unto the breach. Awesome work so far, can't wait to see all the new goodies!

Just um... one bit. :S Doesn't crash servers or anything but:

[22:15:08.524] [Error] Object flagnightar defined twice, second time from /objects/nightar/flagnightar/flagnightar.object

This is just with your mod by itself to make sure there were no other conflicting mods. Hope it helps.

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

already fixed on the git and steam builds. Thought it was in this version here too.In any case, release tomorrow will fix it regardless

13. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Remings"

Also found a duplicate nightarflag.object file

Attached Files:

14. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

and as stated on the very last post i made: will be fixed in todays update

the description line isnt much concern, but thanks. Low priority :)

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

16. SWhite

17. SWhite

Small question, is it possible to start a BYOS playtrough retaining the standard ship look?

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

No, since that wouldnt be BYOS now, would it? heh

The one in your inventory, no big deal...trash it. thats a side-effect of BYOS method we chose.

the missing locker....could be related to the BYOS addon mods for custom species and still having an entry for the now-included nightar

ill have to verify with more people reporting it.

19. Balthazar_Blake

Balthazar_Blake Void-Bound Voyager

The Shoggoth boss battle left me confused. Thus, I have a question.
    He is supposed to drop the flesh upon death, right? Once he died, I found no flesh at all, just slime. Did I do something wrong or is it a bug? Will try doing a second run of the dungeon tomorrow.

20. SWhite

I meant start with the standard layout, but still byos functionality