1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Haidee

Haidee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for letting me know that Sayter.

Another couple of minor things I've noticed:
    - I made lobster paste and I saw the onscreen message that I had unlocked "Lobster Paste on Toast" however this isn't showing in the recipes on the cooking table
    - The following won't show on the cooking table but I have collected all the ingredients that make the recipe items: "Blood Chalice", "Cooked Ham", "Kahla Bottle", "Kahla Tankard"
    - The two "Cute Presents" made on the Industrial Workbench do not have ingame images, so you cannot place them in the world

I've spent the day playing with one login session (roughly 8 hours) on the 32-bit client and am still getting the lag with picking up "Titanium Bar" (lags for roughly count 6 seconds where client freezes/greys out and I get spinning mouse cursor - before it becomes playable again), however the lag I was getting with cryonic extract seems to have gone away.

2. Tini_weni

Tini_weni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

may i request a Water Wheel

3. DominatorLegend

DominatorLegend Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Returning after like 8 months and gotta say I LOVE what you guys did with the mod. I always felt like FU was too intrusive with the game, so sidelining everything so people can still use the vanilla stuff wihout having to dive into the science system is just swell.
    The new Science Outpost is also fantastic, providing now a lot of goodies and quick access to materials.

However...
    Guys, seriously, what happened to Highways Havoc's upbeat theme? Now a calm theme sounds instead and it's quite boring :/
    Can I at least get the name of the old theme?

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

the old theme was from another game, and was therefore copyrighted material. We have replaced it with free-use music. I don't know what the old music was, you'd have to check in Observers "extra dungeons" mod to get at it.

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Thanks, forgot the recipe. will correct.

Blood Chalice isn't created in the kitchen. Neither are Kahla and Kahla Tankard. You'll have to look around in other places for those. They are beverages.

I'll fix up ham though.

I didn't even know such a thing existed. I'll poke the staff and see who added them in and get a fix :)

Arti78 likes this.
  6. Haidee

Haidee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi Sayter, thanks for the hint about them being beverages - have looked in the distillery and fermenter with /admin and don't see the recipes listed (they only appear on the Chef's Kitchen) - hopefully I'll find them during my game play.

Also I notice on the Clothing Fabricator with /admin on there is a recipe for Invisible Hat, Pants and Shirt - will these be unlocked for regular play and will there be an invisible backpack added? I would love to hide my EPP.

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

those are for Elduukhar as far as I know. No idea, beyond that. I didn't add them, another team member did. And no, no plans for an invisible backpack. Kahlaa is also Eldu content, and I think maybe she forgot to add the recipe for the tankard :)

You wont find blood chalice in a crafting menu, period. It's a secret recipe obtained only through a specific interaction I will not divulge here.

8. Wartavian

Wartavian Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh. Wow, that's an easy recipe. Made it, not showing how you make it. But that's pretty cool.

9. MeowingInsanely

MeowingInsanely Master Chief

Hmm, Goldine Dye doesn't seem to work on Cute armor? =<

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

not all armors are dyable. That is one of them.

11. kurtastic789

kurtastic789 Intergalactic Tourist

how do you install the mod??????
    please reply

12. Tini_weni

Tini_weni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

downloaded the latest Zip file from github and extract into \Starbound\mods folder.

13. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Or get it thru the steam workshop.

14. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

16. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Code:
    [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/vehicles/sub/fusub.lua"]:260: (LuaConversionException) Error converting LuaValue to type 'int'

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I can paste things too!

GOT A BUG REPORT?
    Please attach your starbound.log file, without it I cannot diagnose the problem.

It can be found in program files/steam/steamapps/starbound/storage/starbound.log. Open it, copy the contents to pastebin.com and attach that link to me in the forums or a PM.

18. Umbra420

Umbra420 Cosmic Narwhal

Nightar? I'm assuming this would conflict with the nightar mod already in my folder and I'd need to remove it, right?

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ likes this.
  19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

works fine. It's simply pointless to have both.

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time