1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

cancel the quest. ive no idea why it randomly selects that as a possible output. I certainly havent added it anywhere as one.

I'll have a peek through generated quests soon. I wanted to see about new types of quests anyhow.

2. matthew57778

matthew57778 Phantasmal Quasar

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

and its your own fault for not reading the main page.

"Note: FU now includes some races. You will require a Character Extender mod like Xbawks or your game will not run."

This is non-optional. You *must* have a race extender mod. Doesn't matter which one, but i recommend xbawks.

the rest of your issues appear to be related to other mods youve either removed without checking what happens if you do, or those same mods simply having broken bits.

But adding the extender *should* do the trick for you.

4. matthew57778

ah i read that part on the page but didn't fully understand it very well

5. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

That install clearly had Pandora's Box at one point and missing stuff from a creature mod is basically a guaranteed crash. Also, missing 'raceability'. Did you have Frackin Races as well?

6. matthew57778

aye I do.

7. digitalpask667

digitalpask667 Space Hobo

I neeed heelpppppppp...

Sorry if this is already questioned...
    I'm stuck with the TFL small drive. I don't have erchius crystal fuel.
    I have done the mission at the erchius mining facility (i've done it twice), but i only obtain 20 erchius crystal blocks.
    At the outpost i can only buy the liquid...

Where can I get the erchius crystall fuel for constructing the TFL small drive at the machining table, that requires 20 units?

Please need help i'm stuck.

Thank you all!

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Esther gives you the required fuel as soon as you reach the outpost now. Did you toss it in your fuel tank without thinking? You aren't the first.

spawn yourself some more fuel, then. /admin, then /spawnitem solidfuel 20 and then /admin again.

9. matthew57778

lol made the same mistake too kind of funny i use the spawnable item mod that allows spawning of all vanilla and mod supported items by making a -SIP folder that databases it to it.

10. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Also, if you don't want to admin it, you can run the erchius mission again for more crystals. I do this occasionally to get the extra to make the larger FTL drive.

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

that wont help if he needs the lesser one first though :)

it wont be the same after this coming update anyhow, so the issue should vanish

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

13. digitalpask667

digitalpask667 Space Hobo

No i didn’t toss it in the fuel tank...
    thank you for the suggestion but i think i’ve got a bug... i simply spawn it... thanks

14. Sock_Bunny

Sock_Bunny Existential Complex

hi :D
    I'm not sure if this was changed since v5.6.247, but can you make it so queen, drone bees, and frames have a different category, please? It'd make item network bee-farms easier to do. Because those items are categorized as crafting materials

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

and I want them classified as crafting materials, since they are crafting materials. lol.

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  16. mcrave

mcrave Intergalactic Tourist

Hi all) I can't replace Matter Manipulator :(:(
    ...Like on image file or on video

I tried it also on a clear client and with only one mod (FrackinUniverse 5.6.250)
    What can it be? Some unusual bug?

Attached Files:

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

That isn't a bug. You should be able to replace it with other MMs , I believe. But not other tools.

also, you should never have *just* FU installed. Because you *must* also have a character extender mod.

mcrave likes this.
  18. mcrave

mcrave Intergalactic Tourist

*You should be able to replace it with other MMs*
    !!! Thanks man... Now, All fine. (Oh! I tried replace *material mod placer* instead *MMs* :geek:)
    Thanks. Now I download this mod: Simple Extended Character Creation Mod https://community.playstarbound.com...d-character-creation-mod-now-even-easier.218/
    Thanks a lot :)

19. lordbociek

lordbociek Pangalactic Porcupine

Its needed when playing as Human ???

20. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

FU adds 4 races that require an extender mod with enough slots to access. Has been known to crash if a suitable one isn't there.