1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

It's described as "The Best" as it gives the most per unit. If you want a lots of fuel units, it's very trivial to automate algae-based biofuel for practically no maintenance cost.

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I didn't answer because questions like that get exceptionally annoying. You don't make an argument this way, especially since you already answered your own question in said argument.

Answer: because you are thinking about it the wrong way and then jumping to conclusions without full information and then assuming said conclusion is the only possible answer:

300 is better than 75. Strictly on a 1:1 ratio, Ultronium is a *lot* better.

End thought process. There is nothing more complicated to it than that.

Also, there are other ways to get Ultronium. 3 Quantum Fluid will convert to 1 ultronium, for example. It also surpasses Solarium in every generator that will take it as fuel. It also has other uses besides fuel :)

"Best" does not mean "most efficient"

3. qwertyuiopasdfghjkl

qwertyuiopasdfghjkl Void-Bound Voyager

well, actually starbender is outdated mod

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

ah, then I think I know what one you mean. no plans on any such features though.

5. qwertyuiopasdfghjkl

qwertyuiopasdfghjkl Void-Bound Voyager

ok sorry for asking

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

No need to apologize, dude! No one was annoyed.

7. mcrave

mcrave Intergalactic Tourist

How you can play in this? freeze-lags :cry:

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

You made a one-star review without any attempt whatsoever to troubleshoot.

Follow the instructions on the FU main page for reporting your issue, and we can take a look. Until then, nobody can help you. We don't know your system specs, the mods you use, your game version etc. I've gone ahead and reported your review for deletion. This is not how reviews are intended to be used. The mod does not freeze-lag, so it is something on your end.

9. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Hate to tell you this, but it's not going to get better until you get better hardware. Back when I was running my laptop as my primary system I'd get the occasional 'freeze-lag' event.

10. mcrave

without FrackinUniverse, no mods - all Ok. Clear game + FrackinUniverse - lagging, frezzing some times (often during construction, microlag). Later I tried with the mod - Parallax Removal FPSBooster - same problem....
    PC: The Witcher - almost everything on ultra (all ok).
    ...may be necessary SSD?
    (first two/three hours all was ok...then began sometimes micro lags. Restart game/system - Does not help... )

hmm.... some happened, and now all ok.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  11. mcrave

but... is other problem

Attached Files:

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

that isnt a problem. You havent unlocked the mission yet.

mcrave likes this.
  13. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The lab directory still claims carbon can be run through the blast furnace for liquid iron and diamonds, despite it not working.

14. Luxcio47

Luxcio47 Void-Bound Voyager

Sooooo......
    i log out in first dungeon (the cave dungeon, the one after you talk to fluffy slug)
    it crash when log in(or lunch the game if you want the word)
    soooo.....help???

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Sure. As soon as you read and follow the instructions for reporting your issue right at the top of the main page. Until then, nope.

16. Luxcio47

sory i forgot here:

Attached Files:

17. omaga152

omaga152 Big Damn Hero

starbender is a mod based i think in avatar i the fact what you can control the elements (like the the fire of the form of flamethrower) but works diferential, works with techs and is like a transformatio ?¿ is a rare mod but with a cool idea

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

is that the whole thing? if so, it didnt even *get* to loading mods. Which means you messed up a setting somewhere on your end, or the install is borked...or something to that effect.

19. Luxcio47

yeah after move all the mods one by one,
    i found the problem at MFM(More Food Mod) Restored compact, and what you mean borked how dare you.....(insert meme)

20. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I may need some guidance on something. A tenant gave me a quest to obtain 1 Quantum Fluid. After I found one, she now asked me to craft 1 Research, and I got the message "Learned to craft: Research".

I have absolutely no idea how to proceed, because she's not registering any of my "Research Currency". I don't even know how to turn Quantum Fluid into Research. Should I just call it a code mix-up and abandon the job, or is there a workaround?

upload_2018-7-14_19-5-58.png