1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. The_Goblin21

The_Goblin21 Void-Bound Voyager

Followed the instructions, using a new character, it's a Glitch so not a custom race (because when I try to use a custom race i get a "Client Ship World has Errored" message)
    I tried unsubscribing from all of my mods one by one to try to find the culprit but to no success
    It's really confusing me :sparta:

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sounds like an issue server-side to me. No one else is having the issue.

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

4. JohnStar145

JohnStar145 Big Damn Hero

uhm, is there a way to fix the navigation starmap? cause it's really glitchy, well see for yourselves.

Frankin universe nav starmap bug.png Frankin universe nav starmap bug.png
    Frankin universe nav starmap bug 2.png

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

no, since you didn't bother to follow instructions for bug reporting and provide a log.

looks to me like another mod borking things. You likely have something incompatible installed. I've certainly never seen your issues..

6. adaxe

adaxe Subatomic Cosmonaut

The altfire of Plasma Rifle (fuplasmagun) is extremely weak. It does only 5 damage to most enemies.

PGI bug for remotegrenadelauncher:
    https://pastebin.com/N7w98v3u

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  7. qualiyah

qualiyah Phantasmal Quasar

I'm getting into playing again after a hiatus, and I'd really like to use the "FrackinSerious" mod to avoid the silly star system names. Unfortunately, I could only find a Steam version of it, and I'm not on Steam. (There's also a mod by someone else, called "Boring Star Names," that does something similar, and it's also only on Steam.) Would it be possible to get a non-Steam version of it?

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

i dont technically have a copy of FrackinSerious. Uploaded it once, and was done with it. So nope, I do not. Sorry bud :(

thanks will take a peek

9. josef dark

josef dark Void-Bound Voyager

Paso lo mismo, no importa la carrera que elijas o modifique si pones este mod allí, es bug, puse los que uso en esta lista

1 FrackinUniverse-5.6.206

Creación de personajes 2 x 3

3 bk3k_inventory

Tomé horas y días mods, la e eliminó todo y comencé un nuevo juego solo con este mod y no importa o la carrera que usas si pones este mod no puedes escaparte

english translation:

Step the same, no matter which career you choose or modify if you put this mod there, it's a bug, I put the ones I use in this list

1 FrackinUniverse-5.6.206

Character creation 2 x 3

3 bk3k_inventory

I took hours and days mods, the e eliminated everything and I started a new game with just this mod and it does not matter or the race you use if you put this mod you can not escape

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2018
  10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

English please. I don't speak spanish, as can be seen by the fact that no post here is in anything other than english.

Thanks.

11. peco5bi11

peco5bi11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have a question regarding updating my version of the mod, as I'm currently using version 5.5.90 and want to use the newest version. I installed it the old fashioned way by dragging and dropping and was curious if this could be used to upgrade my version or if something else was needed. I'm also curious as to whether I need to make a new character or not. Thank you for keeping some of my favorite old Starbound mods alive through your work and I wish you luck on the continued development of Frackin' Universe.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

do not drag and drop. ever. Files could be relocated or completely removed and drag/dropping wont correct that.

erase the old, replace with the new. Always. You can keep the same character.

13. peco5bi11

peco5bi11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you very much for the advice.

14. Umbra420

Umbra420 Cosmic Narwhal

Translated Josef Dark for you:

"I took hours and days mods, the e eliminated everything and I started a new game with just this mod and it does not matter or the race you use if you put this mod you can not escape"

I'm just as confused as you btw. I think he means he cannot get off of a planet once he gets there, he'll need to provide a bug report regardless but I think he should rather just remove that mod.

One question though, is there a machine incorporated that makes enclosed spaces livable environments on planets/asteroid fields with different variants for different planet types? Some sort of life support thing but away from your ship maybe? My apologies if it's already in, haven't played in a while and just started up again.

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

no, not really. I mean, theres the Atmospheric Regulator and the Atmospheric Filter, but those are the exception and are a bit later in tier.

16. Arzexion

Arzexion Void-Bound Voyager

im new to starbound mod using but ive used mods on other games so i have a general idea of what to do, but with this mod i guess i missed something because after updating today my game now crashes after chucklefish logo, it starts up with a black background and white box in the center where the logo should be, the logo comes up after a few seconds and does its animation and then almost immediately crashes to desktop

17. freddy72nz

freddy72nz Subatomic Cosmonaut

If you want to get any help you need to follow the instructions on the first page and upload your log.

18. ManaUser

ManaUser Cosmic Narwhal

Is it just me or a ribs vastly rarer (perhaps even unobtainable) in this mod? I'm pretty far in, and I've not encountered them even once (except maybe in a store? Might not have noticed) and felt like trying to fill out my cooking recipes, so I put together a Hunting Rifle III and went exploring. Total bust. Not one rack of ribs. The creatures that (in vanilla) drop them are a tad rare, so it's a little hard to be sure, but here I am up to Solarium tier and I've never found any at all. Seem strange.

19. Lesiu94

Lesiu94 Void-Bound Voyager

i got really big problem with start mision.when i beat mama poptop i go to the gate with tricoder, 20 core fragments but the gate is not founding my tricoder and i cant get into outpost.pls help. mod version 5.6.206

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

you have something incompatible installed preventing you from using the gate properly.

just do
    Code:
    /admin
    /warp instanceworld:outpost
    /admin
    voila.