1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Smoky007

Smoky007 Space Hobo

It closes the game not me and I'm on version1.3.3

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  2. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Ironbeaks and Copperbeaks don't seem to want to grow up. (I guess they're big Ramones fans?) They have a trough with a lot of meat slew, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Also, while checking the logs for clues, I found some errors. Something something mech recipes, something something Vai sword recipe.

https://pastebin.com/bRQLvhS1

3. Chickens84

Chickens84 Void-Bound Voyager

Sayter, this game would've been ancient history to me if there was no Frackin' Universe. Thanks immensely! I can't begin to imagine the amount of work you've invested into this monster :coffee:

I haven't been on the forums for a long time, and I don't know if this is the place for suggestions, or whether they are accepted, but it kinda irks me that the vanilla game races feel all the same and their lore is, to put it mildly, mere facade for personal role-play imagination. I'm putting this here rather than on vanilla-devs suggestion page, because I have little faith anything substantial will ever be implemented.

IMHO, it would be cool for Avians for example, that Avolite crystal is this obtainable material to power their mystical melee/bow energy weapons, craftable end-game racial armor and crystal blade-wings (or something), maybe as part of the quest where you fight the Stargazers on Avos instance planet, or a random rare loot aboard their ships. It would be cool that the version of Kluex the Stargazers worship is a false, fanatical belief, and that the real Kluex is this godlike benevolent being that uplifted Avians, and his good favor is obtainable by the player character.

4. RejectedCookies

RejectedCookies Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having the same problem as Smoky007
    I would've put the logs into pastebin but apparently it was too large

Attached Files:

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

looks like you didnt install it properly.

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

you ned to wait for babies to grow manually. or, toss them *cattle feeD* but on the *ground*, 3 times. not slew, nothing but cattle feed.

we need to edit their farmablebaby behavior to make them use troughs still, to mitigate that.

8. Smoky007

Smoky007 Space Hobo

I unzipped it and put it in the mod folder

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

You have .185 and .182 installed. You must delete the old version before adding the new one.

10. RejectedCookies

RejectedCookies Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's odd, because I did delete the old version, and it isn't showing in my mods folder.
    EDIT nevermind, somehow it got moved to my Frackin' Races folder. not a clue how or why.

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

yes. and?

Clearly you erred somehow, since it works fine if installed properly.

firstly, you have zips in your assets folder:

1. [13:31:14.137] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'FrackinUniverse-5.6.185.zip', skipping
    2. [13:31:14.137] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'isn_resource_extractor.zip', skipping

delete those immediately.

you also dont need the resource extractor. FU contains one. But I digress.

You've place it wrong somehow, because its not loading/finding anything.

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

heh ive done that many a time. The ol "accidental move". Gotta love that.

RejectedCookies likes this.
  13. Smoky007

Smoky007 Space Hobo

Okay I removed everything in the mod file reinstalled the mod it pulls up two files one inside the other named frackin universe and it's still not wanting to work

Attached Files:

14. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

are you allergic to reading? Pastebin the log next time please. The main page stresses this point.

anyhow, i dont know what is up there. It must be something you are doing on your end. I have the master copy, which is identical to the version you have right now. No issues. Your install, for some reason, is not loading the assets. This means you either have it in the wrong place or in some other way have erred. This is user-error, and you'll therefore need to straighten it out on your end.

your mod folder should contain a FrackinUniverse folder. Inside of that should be a crap-ton of folders.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  15. Smoky007

Smoky007 Space Hobo

That's how it looks in mine so I don't know what's going on

16. Smoky007

Smoky007 Space Hobo

Thanks any way

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

18. Smoky007

Smoky007 Space Hobo

Ok going to redownload it

19. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could someone please help me with something. After I defeated the ruin, I acquired a item, the "blood-soaked codex," and was told to repair it to it could be read. I looked through all my FU crafting stations and have absolutely no idea how to do this. Can some one please tell me what I am supposed to do with it.

Thank you

20. sfbmod

sfbmod Space Hobo

Placing a storage bridge crashes our clients on my friend's private server. The server stays up, doesn't show any errors. The item is removed from our inventory and the world when we log back in. When we do log back in, we're back in our ship instead of the planet where we try to place these. These items crash when placed in our ships as well. Everything else seems fine. Happens to both myself and my friend who is hosting on a dedicated server. He's removed and re-installed the mod from scratch. Here is the log from my client.

https://pastebin.com/xTKA8sqV

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018