1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

It only works with supported augments. Which means only the base game augments and FU augments. You mentioned healing 3, which is vanilla and resistance...strange that you have an issue. 'll have to test, but nobody else seems to have the issue thus far. Or at least hasn't reported it.

As for pixel value: don't know. Never bothered to sell them. Their value is 5k. Beyond that, I don't pay any further attention.

I'll poke at it eventually. This is exceptionally low priority, however. Especially if the extracted augments still function.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  2. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

So here's a question... I checked starbound.log, and no errors were found (outside of a missing asset sound called "/sfx/expl/darkex1.wav")...

I noticed that sometimes, as a Felin, when I eat meat, the meat is not actually consumed (I pick the meat up with the mouse cursor, move it outside the window, click, hear the crunch sound, receive the benefits, and drop the meat back into the inventory). Is this a known bug, or is it supposed to be like this?

It doesn't happen all the time, like maybe 1-in-10 times roughly.

3. Poppy

Poppy Phantasmal Quasar

Ok maybe calling it noteworthy was an exaggeration, but for all I know, there could be something that totally breaks. The only other mod I'm running is a very old version of Cutebound, and I just now verified this glitch is completely unrelated to Cutebound. (I'm NEVER removing Cutebound again, the characters in the base game look so GOD DAMN WEIRD!)

And Xylia, doesn't that food issue happen in the base game regardless of the character? I don't think its avoidable.

4. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

I wouldn't know, I haven't played vanilla since the 1.0 beta. It's just, this is the first time I've ever seen it, so I thought it was a new thing.

5. Umbra420

Umbra420 Cosmic Narwhal

It happens randomly with all races and characters, I've simply chalked it up to my character eating half of it and storing some for later.

6. Umbra420

Umbra420 Cosmic Narwhal

Okay, so I've been enjoying the music player quite a bit but have not figured out how to add some of my own songs. Is it even possible? If so, how?

7. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Have you tried dumping some .oggs into this folder:

starbound\mods\yourmodname\music\

The game should see anything in there as being a valid music file. I haven't made a music player yet, but if it draws from all music the game has access to, then that would be how you add your own.

8. Narfkopp

Narfkopp Phantasmal Quasar

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated FrackinUniverse with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. LuciferSam_86

LuciferSam_86 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice another release!
    Since I cloned the GIT repository on my system: what is the last "stable" commit for 5.4.968? Since the tag 5.4.968 is linked with the tag 5.49672
    Thank you

11. container7799

container7799 Big Damn Hero

but a bug with the price of gen. material is still not corrected :с

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

probably because its irrelevant and unimportant, and I have other things to work on?

13. container7799

but this error breaks the balance.
    hmm ... how about I fix this error and send the result to you? minute process. important to find the file

14. LuciferSam_86

LuciferSam_86 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

imho you can always start to learn how git works, and how to send pull requests to github.
    and when sayter have some time he could check your pull request.

15. container7799

I'm having trouble translating your message. where can I suggest a correction?

16. nefrem

nefrem Phantasmal Quasar

I found a lot of PGI. Not sure if this is tied to FU :

[13:34:34.513] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[uncommonaxe, 1, {}]'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/util.lua"]:553: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in ?
    [C]: in function '_ENV.pairs'
    [string "/scripts/util.lua"]:553: in field 'mergeTable'
    [string "/items/buildscripts/buildweapon.lua"]:52: in function <[string "/items/buildscripts/buildweapon.lua"]:7>
    [13:34:34.739] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[uncommonshortsword, 1, {}]'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/util.lua"]:553: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
    stack traceback:
    [string "/items/buildscripts/buildweapon.lua"]:52: in function <[string "/items/buildscripts/buildweapon.lua"]:7>
    [13:35:18.947] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[uncommondagger, 1, {}]'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/util.lua"]:553: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
    stack traceback:
    [13:36:11.694] [Info] Root: Writing runtime configuration to '..\storage\starbound.config'

Full log here :

Attached Files:

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

are you allergic to pastebin? Stop attaching logs. Start doing what the main page asks and attach a pastebin link next time.

Nothing here says "FU" and could be caused by numerous things from other mods you have installed.

18. Hubnester

Hubnester Pangalactic Porcupine

this page has some info on how to do it: http://frackinuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Player

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated FrackinUniverse with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. Darkralts

Darkralts Starship Captain

Have you thought about changing the values shown in bar by numbers in mechs parts?
    jump, defense etc.