1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

that isnt precursor. just a ruin.

2. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Bug: When crafting the Atmospheric Condenser, I unlocked a PGI recipe. Turns out it unlocks the "isn_atmosfilter", but should be "fu_atmosfilter".

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

thanks!

4. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Quick request for when time allows: Could we have the new tricorder quest interface moveable, instead of being locked in the middle of the screen? It would be nice to be able to have it open so I can read the specifics but still let me see what I'm doing. Just being able to stick it to the side would be very comfortable. It's nothing critical, though.

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

it was intentionally made to not move so that it is the sole thing you are focusing on when it is open since it was non-critical to move it. I don't see the harm in it being movable though.

Mooncalf99 likes this.
  6. Poppy

Poppy Phantasmal Quasar

Well Phase Attack is certainly in a much more reasonable state, but I think there might still be a bug with it? If your energy bar is gray, as long as its half full, you can still activate it, I don't think anything else in the game lets you use your energy when the bar is gray, it has fill all the way back up first.

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I found a Glitch Technowizard tower, some of the breakable objects within are breakable, but a surprising amount of things aren't. Including a diamond rock. Usually breakable objects can be broken even if the ground is indestructable. You can also attack the (harmless) npcs in this area.

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

dont care much about the dungeon. works fine as is. destroying it is your own issue, and it doesnt spoil progression really... so no harm there.

ill check out the tech again, though im pleased enough with it as-is.

also, it cannot be re-activated until you are at 50% energy.

[code[
    self.comboValue = status.resource("energy") / status.stat("maxEnergy")
    if not self.active and self.comboValue >=0.50 then[/code]

as a sort of self-balancing to prevent swift-activation to cheese things.

8. moseythepirate

moseythepirate Pangalactic Porcupine

Hmm...I was playing with a friend today, and something occurred to me on the subject of progression early game.

You see, I didn't know how to get to the science outpost, because in my playthrought, I didn't run across the starting questgiver NPC. I left the starting planet ASAP, y'see. This also contributed to my confusion regarding the Machining Table's crafting location.

If you leave the starting planet early on and don't go back to garden worlds, is it possible to miss the FU questline?

9. Poppy

Poppy Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah...well the wizard tower thing isn't too important obviously.

Yeah, it can be activated at 50% energy, but it can ALSO be activated even when your energy hit 0, and HASN'T gotten back to 100%, thats truly what you want it to do? I mean it seems reasonable enough...

10. Kyle123

Kyle123 Space Hobo

11. Jellyman

Jellyman Phantasmal Quasar

Great mod but please.. stop making so many updates, just make big ones once a week, ok?

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated FrackinUniverse with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

I doubt this will happen, lol.

14. container7799

container7799 Big Damn Hero

Hooray! I found a sea of beer and honey!
    Can I use beer as a product?

15. Nightmaster

Nightmaster Pangalactic Porcupine

I think that this was asked already, but the sheer amount of pages in this discussion prevents me from searching it.

Is there a possibility of a "Game Guide" for the diverse environment effects like weather, touching ground tiles and buffs and debuffs?

I know we must experiment with the recipes and equips but knowing at least what-does-what would help us players to know where to look for the right protection agains some of the most infernal effects (madness is one that comes to mind)

16. Darkralts

Darkralts Starship Captain

two question:
    - what ancestral artifacts are for, I have two and unlck some recipes, but I dont find where are craft.
    -the ramdon loot tools are dropeable or crafteable?

17. Darkralts

Darkralts Starship Captain

this mod have wiki: http://frackinuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/FrackinUniverse_Wiki, are some outdated but useful.

18. glassdragon

glassdragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there a reason the Aegisalt dye is bubblegum pink instead of green? Pictured is a character wearing Aegisalt-dyed Star-Killer armor and Guardian Wings. The greenish bit is a tail.
    Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 10.27.06 PM.png

19. lizabell

lizabell Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[line]Question About Lab Directory.
    I followed Description on the item, and placed Directory nearby Extractor, then I opened UI. but Left side is all empty and I could'nt find anything. Searching and Clicking "as input" "as output" never display anything.
    I Changed Location and placed again some more times,but didnt work. Log and screenshot of My furniture Placement here.[/line]
    clipboard1.jpg

Edit: Please ignore this report. I double checked my mods and unsubbed unnecessary mods, then this problem get fixed.
    Probably just a problem on my side

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  20. container7799

container7799 Big Damn Hero

"Pandora's Box" is compatible with FU "?