1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I'll not be redoing art simply because you demand it. I'm quite happy with the current icons and see no reason to change them. They do the job.

3. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

hey sayter i got a quick question for you about mech parts. is it possible to make a vacuum mech arm that sucks items/mobs to the mech? also on one planet i found a precursors mini biome so i'm gathering a large amount of the blocks to try to redo my spaceship from the mad tulips build your spaceship mod and i was wondering what the best way to build it would be to make it look like the precursors would have there spaceships?

4. trailblazer57

trailblazer57 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm having an issue where all vanilla crafting recipes are not showing up or unlocking. this includes the inventors table and the machining table. i play a ningen if that has any issue with it. (Edit: and some modded recipes)

5. container7799

container7799 Big Damn Hero

6. zenithBemusement

zenithBemusement Void-Bound Voyager

>Acid EPP now provides air to make Sulphuric planet travel less annoying
    >All Tier 2 protection packs get +500s air supply
    >All Tier 3 protection packs get Oxygen recyclers, removing the need for re-breathers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero

Not demanding it. Heck, I would be willing to improve it myself.

8. LaughingAlex

LaughingAlex Ketchup Robot

I feel the same way, maybe I could make a base on a toxic planet again, or something else super nasty, much earlier in the game :).

9. LaughingAlex

https://pastebin.com/ywkRx40M

I dunno how but the game crashed on a swamp planet as I approached I 'guess' some kind of wasteland mini biome, I dunno.

edit: I went ahead and deleted the world, I'll leave this here for anyone to answer on it for now, since when I read on this bug it seems to be world related.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  10. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Found Frank the Spider, sending picture as requested.
    upload_2017-10-13_20-45-50.png

Majestic.

Arti78 likes this.
  11. container7799

container7799 Big Damn Hero

why did they remove the cannon improvement station?

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated FrackinUniverse with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. LaughingAlex

14. fernworrier

i'm trying to find where the giant spider was supose to spawn and can't find the update that says where it spawns lol, so to github i go to find where frank spawns.

15. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Try a rainforest planet. That's where I found them the first time.

16. fernworrier

thanks i'm on a quest to chatch every fracken monster that can be caught

17. djcheezenipz

djcheezenipz Big Damn Hero

so i started a new character, and added frackin universe later, and i have no way of going back to my starting world. i wanna go to the science outpost. am i pretty much screwed???

18. NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero

Hey dere, I wanted to ask if one of the recent updates added Frackin' food desc in it? Because after updating Frackin' Universe I realized I couldn't go in my home planet.. It just kicked me back into my ship when I tried to beam down.

Sorry but this is all I know and I no longer have the log.

I looked in the log and I noticed something about food being unable to.. Desaturate or something, but I don't know anything about game errors or whatever so I just sat there scratching my braincase.

I uninstalled FDesc (maybe outdated) and they still had descriptions but I could go on my world again after removing it.
    The only downside was that my microwaves and other cooking related crafting tables were gone and also a few items from a fridge I had but of course I don't remember what they were.

Any idea what might've happened? I always thought microwaves were vanilla items, I played this game with a ton of mods installed so I don't know..

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

no. go to any lush world that is newly generated and find the science house on the surface.

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

does this look like the CF page for Food Descriptions? Sure doesn't to me....

and no, its not in FU. its a separate mod.