1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinRaces 5.3

Enables racial abilities for all Vanilla races, and many modded ones too!

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

2. CopperBoltwire

CopperBoltwire Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is it this mod or base FU mod that adds the Slime creatures?
    EDIT: Oh and which version added them?

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

FU.

a few releases ago.

4. glassdragon

glassdragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How have you been adding Akkimari stats when the Akkimari aren't playable yet? Is the data for the playable Akkimari race already in the Elithian Races mod because of the existing Akkimari NPCs, or is my race extender messing up and not showing them as playable when they are? (Don't have full race slots yet.)

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

because all that is needed is an entry for their data. They are in-game, just not playable.

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

12. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Pangalactic Porcupine

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm playing as an Eld'uukhar and I don't seem to be getting the environment oriented buffs?

Also, while this is nothing big, would it be alright to give the Eld'uukhar something oriented to jumping/falling/landing considering they have wings?
    It's not a must have or anything... (Especially considering that they have pretty good benefits as is) it's just a little odd that I have wings, but they don't seem to do anything. -w-

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

There's not been any Elduu changes, so i don't see why that would suddenly break :)

as for flight: nope. They get fire breath as per Shinigami, the team member that created them.

14. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Pangalactic Porcupine

I see, I'm going to have to take a look in my load order to see if I have something conflicting... 'cause overwriting and conficts aren't a pain to deal with. *drifts into thoughts about TESV*

Aaaaanyways. As far as the flight thing goes, no biggy. If I'm really aimed for flying, I can practically do that anyways with the techs provided in FU. xD

(Furthermore, I wasn't aware the creator of the Eld'uukhar was Shinigami... It'd probably be the best that I don't further question there creation...) owo

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  15. gvancamp

gvancamp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is the racial tech for Saturnians working as intended? It seems a bit odd. You only glide when it's activated rather than fly and it seems to use your food bar instead of energy when you press directional keys. Pressing 'W' doesn't seem to actually do anything (expecting to fly up). When food bar drops to about 15%, it uses energy instead.

16. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

according to my code here, everything is as expected. and workign normally. However, there is no glide. You "fly" as a saturnian.

self.upVal = args.moves["up"] --set core movement variables
    self.downVal = args.moves["down"]
    self.leftVal = args.moves["right"]
    self.rightVal = args.moves["left"]
    self.runVal = args.moves["run"]

and yes, its supposed to use your food.

It hasnt changed in months, not since I added it in. There's no reason it would cease to function.

17. rat-mal

rat-mal Space Hobo

It seems, that the apex maxFood is not set correctly.
    I think changing "species/apex.raceeffect"

"stat": "maxFood",
    "baseMultiplier": 60

to:
    "stat": "maxFood",
    "amount": 60

should fix it.

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

no, since its not +60 I want to give them. The value is off though, thanks. Should be 0.6, though I'll be adjusting that to 0.8

19. gvancamp

gvancamp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is it supposed to function similar to Physics Field? That tech works for me. For whatever reason I cannot get the Saturnian flight tech to work beyond just granting a "slow fall" effect. "up" and "down" does nothing but drain the food bar. I took a look at the code and it looks like there should be particle effects too, which I don't see either. It seems like the boost() function isn't being called.

I was testing out all the races and the techs added by this mod out of curiosity. This is the only problem I've come across so far.

20. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

i havent changed the tech since i made it, and it worked fine at that time. I am unclear on how anything could have changed in the interim, with that said.

also, boost is being called on line 73 inside of update()