1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinRaces 5.3

Enables racial abilities for all Vanilla races, and many modded ones too!

1. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

4. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Heads-up: the adjustment to food stack sizes massively screws over anyone with mods that already allows food to stack, such as "Improved Food Descriptions", since it overwrites the size cap they've been using already, which means anything above that is deleted from stores. Meaning, several players have now lost a ton of stored crops. Not good.

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

6. JHoani

JHoani Void-Bound Voyager

Won't put this in a review as I would find it really f**king annoying (when I used to make mods people would do this to me I still don't really understand why), but it seems to give me an error, I don't have enough "lua" or starbound modding experience to understand this. I also happen to be a mod-addict so there are about 88 mods if that helps? (my computer can run this as I've ran 480 mods on Skyrim before :p) https://pastebin.com/wQt077DY

7. Umbra420

Umbra420 Cosmic Narwhal

Why do the novakids get toxins from eating raw meat? To me it seems like they could swallow a log and they'd be fine, it just doesn't make a lot of sense physiologically speaking. And then there's that whole "needing to breathe" thing, I've just chalked it up to their gasses needing oxygen to react to and produce the energy needed to stay alive. Head cannons can solve a lot of things but I just wanted to bring that up.

8. The Digital Alchemist

The Digital Alchemist Void-Bound Voyager

Loving what this mod does, but I'm curious if anyone can tell me how to tweak the weapon proficiency and bonus's races get. I did manage to find, with some digging, where the resistances, HP/Energy, and speed/jump modifiers are (and confirmed they're the right thing), but not where it determines what weapons a race gets bonus's to.

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

10. RianmakeR

RianmakeR Void-Bound Voyager

Hmm, ponex race mabe? :\

11. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

14. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

16. Mooncalf99

I've spotted an issue with the MM (the basic one) regarding this mod. Basically, when I do an upgrade, it fails to register as "purchased". The wire/paint/liquid upgrades become available, but aren't checked off - you can still buy them again and and spend modules if you're not paying attention. Similarly the power and range also don't check off and make the next one available, although I can't tell if the MM's benefited from the upgrades anyway. Haven't tried with area.

I know that FR is the source of this error, because I removed the latest one and put back FR v. 4.0.36a, and with that installed, everything worked as normal.

Logfile: https://pastebin.com/Nxzbw3Gj

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

18. Mooncalf99

The "infinite MM" bug still persists. I still can't progress any of the upgrade chains.

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

20. Mooncalf99

MM working as it should again, confirmed. :)