1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Frackin' Universe Gaining Research While Sleeping

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by zoklyinkling, Nov 12, 2021.

1. zoklyinkling

zoklyinkling Void-Bound Voyager

So I had just finished doing a mission for the extended story mod only to realize I had madness from Delta Freya II. (which I did earlier) So I went to the aether nebula bed I have in my byos and opened up the menu to watch the madness go down. well much to my surprise my research points went up as I was sleeping. after that there was a giant facepalm and a thought along the lines"Jade what the heck is wrong with you? you have played frackin' for years and never known this" so if anyone is as stupid as I then go ahead profit at my emotional pain. A Detroit Become Human quote comes to mind but I realized it's the plastic spoon rubber duck in my head since I don' have a brain. I think I'm suffering from madness effects in real-life woohoo.

This is Jade Fenwe out

Ps. where is the nearest instantfrued if I may ask?

Grammarly is spazzing out it's switching to thinking my tone is exciting and inspirational just like todd Howard's quote "It just works"

albino3bc likes this.