1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Frackin Universe Crash When Opening "xiHarvest"

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by mrmusiclistener, Apr 20, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrmusiclistener

mrmusiclistener Intergalactic Tourist

Hi, we wanted to play Frackin Universe after Starbound and when i choose the X'i race and try to open the 'X'ian Seed Bulb' after it's grown the game always crashes.

[Error] WorldServerThread exception caught handling incoming packets for client 1: (TreasureException) Unknown treasure pool 'xiHarvest'

The problem seems to be that the game is missing something, or can't find 'xiHarvest'. I reinstalled Starbound completly and removed every folder. And have only Frackin Universe and Enhanced Strorage mods installed. I also tried it with Frackin Universe only. Still the game craches. Maybe it's a Steam problem or this treasure only works after some missions. But i don't want to play for days only to find out i can't play it. I also choosed the Default Ship.

Thanks
    mrmusiclistener

Attached Files:

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please post this in the respective Frackin Universe topic. Closing this one since it's not a vanilla issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.