1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Frögg Furnishing Featured Items

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by evilnancyreagan, Aug 2, 2016.

1. evilnancyreagan

evilnancyreagan Pangalactic Porcupine

Alright, I see here what selections are on offer and that they rotate every 24 hours.

but, 24 hours from when? 24 hours from the last time the selection was rotated?

or does everyone have the same selection on offer in some prescribed 24 hour period set by CF?

lastly, are the currently listed offerings the end-all-be-all or is it safe to hope for more to be added?

The Frögg Furnishing Featured Items certainly have had me logging in each day to see what's available but, since I've already exhausted it's variety and wonder--it simply becomes an inconvenient way to acquire a known set of merchandise.

Perhaps until if/when more content is added, allow players to purchase a Frögg Furnishing VIP Shopper membership (for no less than an exceptional sum of pixels) that allows players to either re-purchase any featured item they have purchased previously or simply unlocks the featured items entirely.