~Forum Game~ The Annual Chucklefish Hunger Games; but like Mad Libs

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Witch Cat, Dec 22, 2016.

?

Should the Hunger Games have a theme?

Poll closed Dec 24, 2016.
  1. No

57.1%
  2. Yes, a Christmas Theme

14.3%
  3. Yes, a Sci-fi Theme

28.6%
  4. Yes, [Other Theme, Specify in Thread]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

*Empties wallet* Nos because energy drinks are objectively superior.

Only one can survive, right? Too bad. Many Avatars here warrant the sympathy to vote for them.

Firebird Zoom and Dragonclaw like this.
  2. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

I bet on the jumping spider

Firebird Zoom and Dragonclaw like this.
  3. Charlatan

This simulator better doesn't kill off BlueShard. What is one insane villain without their dear rival, after all?

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  4. BlueShard

It would be great if we could duke it out in the games....but someone was to cowardly to volunteer himself.

5. Charlatan

Oho, I can't resist a challenge like that!
    ....but all spots are filled up now already, arent they?

If not, add me!

6. BlueShard

Tis indeed filled, however....

I resend Mark 3 archer to let Charlatan participate and I also would like Hitler removed as I believe we are over the limit.

Firebird Zoom and Charlatan like this.
  7. BlueShard

Well you could remove Insane Chinese and Hitler could stay....

8. Charlatan

No option. Chang is utterly stupid and/or insane. Definitely stays my choice.

9. BlueShard

I see

10. Charlatan

We're turning this place more into something like a chatroom but.... this way, there should be no limit being broken, right?
    After all, you made space for me. I would thank you, but I know it was only to face-off in an epic battle!!

11. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm writing the introductory post for the Hunger Games as to be prepared when the Hunger Games actually starts and I accidentally made Sportacus in love with Robbie Rotten. Whoops!

EDIT: OH MY GOD I DIDN'T REALIZE WE ALREADY FILLED THE SLOTS! SCREW IT I'M POSTING MY FIRST DRAFT NOW AND UPDATING THE ROSTER ASAP!
    ~~~~~~~~~
    [​IMG]
    A deafening silence pounded on your ears as waited. The air was charged with a silent excitement that you could feel as everyone around you timidly rocked themselves back and forth in their seats. You, for a second, decided to break your gaze away from the TV and look around. Huddled beside you was your family, still and unmoving as they, along with you, sat upright and patient on the large sofa that creaked whenever someone sat on it. The rest of the room was a meaningless haze, the only thing that mattered right now was the TV that hung on the wall in front of you. You returned your undivided attention back to the TV.

The screen suddenly switched to black, before the image slowly faded in. Pompous wigs, neon hair, and painted faces sat around the mahogany table in the center of the screen. The man sitting at the head of the table, his face contorted in an unnatural grin, leaned forward, inches away from a mike mounted on the table. “Welcome,” he said, his voice crisp and smooth and the background totally quite, “To the XXth annual Hunger Games!” Fanfare blared, the identical faces around the table applauded, their lips stretched into a smile but their eyes cold and deadly. The man at the head of the table gave the camera a wink as the screen cut to an open field where the tributes waited.

The 24 tributes positioned in a circle, all stiff with anticipation. They weren’t smiling, or applauding. Mostly because some didn’t have the ability to (most notably the dead gorilla on one of the stands), and also because everyone was tense. An air of melancholy and dread hung above the contestants, each and everyone of them eyeing the bags thrown into a pile in the middle. Dirty looks were exchanged, and perhaps loving glances too. A man, dressed in a blue jumpsuit, eyed someone, who was wearing a striped suit which was comically tight, who was standing directly across from him. They held each other's gaze for a moment, the man in the striped suit looking at his partner with longing eyes as he mouthed desperately, “You are number one.”

A horn blared in the distance. And everyone ran.

/////////​

This signifies the start to the first Chucklefish Hunger Games! Get your popcorn ready kids, this is going to be a hell of a ride! Feel free to argue and discuss in the thread, make bets and be merry, the Hunger Games is meant to be fun for everyone! (Except for the tributes of course). If you’re still confused at how this will work, refer to the introductory post for more details. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Other than that I don’t have much to add. You can expect the post for the first day to be up today or early tomorrow. For now, enjoy this little taste of what’s yet to come.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    Dragonclaw, Pangaea, Arra and 4 others like this.
  12. Charlatan

GAH! Out of popcorn, I guess M&Ms will do.

13. BlueShard

M&Ms..,disgusting.

14. Charlatan

Yes, woe is me.

15. BlueShard

Luckily I have a big bag of honey butter popcorn

16. Charlatan

I.... don't envy you for how much that must stick to the fur.

Alright, I'll really shut up now, this is Witch Cat's game after all, not a chatroom for my silly comments :p

17. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Dammit...my Alberto was out done by a Luigi...

18. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Wait, a Death Trooper is paired with a jumping spider. OK.

19. Camodude10

Camodude10 Aquatic Astronaut

IM READY!

20. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No, the more comments the better! Type away!

EDIT: First day hasn't even started and like 4 people are already dead

Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.