~Forum Game~ The Annual Chucklefish Hunger Games; but like Mad Libs

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Witch Cat, Dec 22, 2016.

?

Should the Hunger Games have a theme?

Poll closed Dec 24, 2016.
  1. No

57.1%
  2. Yes, a Christmas Theme

14.3%
  3. Yes, a Sci-fi Theme

28.6%
  4. Yes, [Other Theme, Specify in Thread]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just get them away from my soup
    Also sorry for not posting yesterday, I'll quickly pump out the final post today

Charlatan and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Looking forward to the end of this!

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  3. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    Beads of sweat run down your face, your eyes glued to the screen as every camera pans towards the two most evil men in the world casually talking to each other in a cave. The air is so thick with the tension that it could choke you. You continue to watch in horror.
    ---------
    Hitler's voice boomed against the dank and large walls of the cave, every drop of water from the spikes overhead creating a tiny and audible splash. Robbie Rotten was on the floor cross-legged, passively listening to Hitler practise his next public speech. A wide grin played on Hitler's face as he shouted out the last syllable to his speech, he looked back down at Robbie with a sense of childlike pride in himself, "Das wuz gud, yah?"

Robbie drags his head up to face Hitler, his expression was glum but he still attempted at keeping a lively tone, "Yeah, I loved it!"

Hitler's smirk was washed off his face as he sat next to Robbie, "Mein Gott, Robbie! Vhat iz wrong?"

Robbie let out an exhausted sigh as he leant against the wall, traces of cake frosting still lining his lips, "One of us is going to have to die, Hitler."

"Robbie! Zon't zhink zike zhat! Zoinks!" Hitler replied, clearly shocked to his core.

"Watashi wa mōshiwakearimasen, hitorāpapa," Robbie winced, tears streaming down his face, "There can only be one Akuyaku nanbāwan" He lunged at Hitler with full force, a myriad of wacky sound effects playing as he repeatedly stabbed the man with sharpened candy canes. A final cannon shot is heard as the games end.

The sun sets as Robbie weeps over Hitler's body.

We Have a Winner
    [​IMG]
    /////////​

Adjusting back home in Lazy Town was hard for Robbie at first. Without a good guy, a real superhero to capture, Robbie felt as if he had nothing else to do. Lazy Town slowly succumbed to sloth and gluttony without Sportacus to keep them in check. Soon, the entire town turned into fat slobs who did nothing all day and slowly died of diabetes leaving Robbie Rotten alone to cry in his hide out, eating his feelings out as he did.

But one day, Robbie was hit with an epiphany. He rose up from his seat, a new sense of determination swelled in him, he wasn't going to let himself go like the rest. He opened up a gym and inspired more people to get up and move. All in the memory of his long lost lover, Sportacus.
    /////////​
    And with that, the very first Chucklefish Hunger Games has come to an end! Thank you to everyone who showed interest in this, this couldn't be possible without your contribution. I'm excited for more games to come, I hope you are too! Apologies for the anti-climactic end, I was unsure how to handle it, but I'm sure I'll get better over time. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this game as much as I did.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

5. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

In an epic clash between A second rate villain and a mass murdering psychopath, the second rate rotten villain has succeeded. Now, back to my old avi.

Jareix Cryvix and Firebird Zoom like this.
  6. Witch Cat

Tough talk for someone who let himself die at the hands of a meme.

7. BlueShard

I land in 4th place, 4 being my favourite number, with 4 kills, once again my favourite number. Plus although I was tied was Darkwraith I did not commit dishonourable suicide. All in all, I think I did well. Not as well as a genetically modified 1,000 year old hyper strategist wolf should have, but well enough.

8. Witch Cat

Should've gone with 3 bucko, seeing as 4 is deemed an unlucky. So in the end, not being aware of superstitious beliefs was what killed you.

9. Camodude10

Camodude10 Aquatic Astronaut

Well that was interesting, I thought Robbie spoke Icelandic not Japanese lol

Firebird Zoom and Witch Cat like this.
  10. BlueShard

4? Unlucky? Bah! 3 is unlucky, and absolutely disgusting looking.

11. Witch Cat

How dare you? Are you blind!? Just look at that 3, those supple curves, that single and symmetrical dimple, shaped perfectly to resemble a lover's lips and a cat's mouth. How would the legendary ":3" exist without the mighty 3? You blind fool...

12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Now, now. We all know that 8 is the best number. How else would we we have the mighty 8.8cm FlaK without it?

13. Camodude10

8's got all the curves in the right places tho.

14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Indeed; it's also complete, and not missing any parts like those dastardly 3's do.

15. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Damn....18th?

16. BlueShard

It disgusts me that you would so dispense with the sharp angular shape of the 4, with it's sleek, sophisticated look and science fictional feel.

17. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Haha wow I'm actually glad Hitler didn't win. It's funnier this way, I think. I'm looking forward to more!

And 7 is obviously the best number.

18. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Allow me to introduce your first contestant for the next Games, the Spunky Psittacosaurus!

19. Camodude10

So now that it's over... Now what?

20. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Well now we seem to be discussing the physically seductive appearances of numbers.