Question Forum Advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KnightDK, Oct 2, 2017.

1. KnightDK

KnightDK Intergalactic Tourist

hey guys
    I am new to this website can give me some advice and recommendations about this site, I regret the title I did not know what to put

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

For a start, it's a good idea to give your thread a more on-topic title, since this thread has absolutely nothing to do with tentacle planets. I've given it something a little more appropriate.

If you haven't done so already, reading the rules is probably a good idea as well, just in case.

https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/chucklefish-forum-rules.103512/

I'd also recommend being mindful of the different sections of the forum. If you want to talk about Starbound specifically, make sure you use the Starbound subforum. Where this thread is at the moment is the Social subforum, which is for threads not directly related to any of Chucklefish's games. You can also find various other subforums for games that Chucklefish has published.

3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  4. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

5. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

KnightDK and Waffle-Chan like this.
  6. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

In all seriousness though, what Jonesy said. Also, be open, be friendly, don't be afraid of asking questions. We're a very open and welcoming community here so you'll fit right in.

KnightDK and D.M.G. like this.