Forgotten mod name.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by earthdrake, Aug 26, 2018.

1. earthdrake

earthdrake Big Damn Hero

Hi everyone.
    It's been almost a year since i last played SDV and i'm trying to find a specific mod that added and remade some of the access to other maps.
    There where two/three access from the town to the mountain, one to the left of the community center (about where the children games are) that lead you to Robin & Demetrius house, another that lead you to the path below the mine that connected to the part above of the Joja mart and IIRC the normal path lead you a road just left of the mountain lake. There where also two access to the beach, the normal one and another below the museum that went to the second segment of the beach.
    There where a couple more changes that i don't really remember, maybe it changed/added minecarts but it may have been another mod.
    If anyone remembers the name of the mod and can paste the link here i would be grateful.
    Thank you all!

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

The mod you're talking about that manipulates minecarts is likely Entoarox's Extended Minecarts mod. It is outdated right now, but Ento is working on updating his mods currently.

For the map editing mod, I know what you're talking about but I cannot seem to find the file anymore. I will look into it later as I'm about to leave right now, but hopefully someone else can find the mod for you while I am gone.

• Riviner

Riviner Yeah, You!

I swear i saw the map editing mod (which Xuomi was talking about) just few days prior, but can't seem to find it anymore. Either i'm using the wrong search terms or it's been removed. Would've been interested also.

In the mean while, i would suggest trying Expanded Access Maps. See it works for you good enough? It's still in the works, doesn't go quite all the way as you'd like, but atleast it has the secondary beach access. You can also climb up the hill from Community Center (well, from many spots) and run along it to Robin's place, but it's pretty much the same distance as the normal route. One of the nicest shortcuts this mod offers is from beach to Leah's / Marnie's area (South of farm).

Better than nothing i suppose. Have a good day now :)

Beon likes this.
        • earthdrake

earthdrake Big Damn Hero

Thank you very much. I also searched for quite a while and found nothing. Most likely it was removed. Still thank you!

• sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

• Beon

Beon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for the suggestion. I would have totally missed this mod. After some other Expanded access mod(like the one sheetcakeghost mentioned) went out of date, I wasn't sure if someone made an alternative.

@earthdrake slamerz uploaded some unofficial version of the mod until Entoarox releases the official version. https://community.playstarbound.com...tardew-valley-1-3.142524/page-27#post-3305174
            Make sure to download the unofficial Entoarox Framework too.