For survival mode

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by jjcm04, Mar 21, 2016.

1. jjcm04

jjcm04 Twenty-three is number one

I would like to see water and food be a requirement for survival with the addition of maybe heat or being cool :) so we can use those nice radiators and maybe add an AC or something to cool us off

2. Minamitsu

Minamitsu Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure how long you have been around, but food and heat used to be in the game and I was just about to start a discussion about it. :p

I really miss the old survival elements, and I would LOVE a mode that reintroduces them.
    I remember going to cold planets with some lighter clothing and needing to build shelter and heating to stay alive, and hiding in cover with torches or a campfire when exploring. That was a lot of fun. It really gave a feeling of exploring a harsh new environment and having a real adventure.
    I'm not a fan of the resistance implant Techs. It gives me more of a feeling of just going to the next level than actually exploring.

Needing to eat also played a big part in my experience. I enjoyed searching for food and cooking different things to stay alive, and was looking forwards to more of that. Having food just be buffs with a cooldown killed it for me, and now I don't even bother with food for anything more than making a purely decorative farm.

3. jjcm04

jjcm04 Twenty-three is number one

I have seen that before when I was watching a youtuber play.

I really like this too (well If I played then) and yea I do feel the same way about the tech implants.

I do love farming in this game if you seen my introduction where I explain an idea for farming and I mainly farm for profit since it does bring in good money.