REQUEST fluffy villagers/bachelors&bachelorettes?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Missus, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Missus

Missus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd love to see redos of characters all chubby/fluffy/fat!

I may attempt doing some myself, depending on how it goes. But I am not the greatest artist; see here
    but I do want to try! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
      thecatrock likes this.
    • OmegaX123

OmegaX123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Someone made one for Abigail already. It would be interesting to see someone (either that person or someone else) make edits (both what you're asking for and other changes, height alteration, or slim some down) to the rest of the town. I'm no good at pixel art (I tried both plumping up and slimming down Maru, both came out horribly, the only thing I can do well is to recolor, and even that's slightly questionable), or I'd give it a try.

• Missus

yeah, I have that downloaded actually, haha. C: Thank you for pointing that out, though! It'd be cool if they made more!

• Nightscaled

Nightscaled Tentacle Wrangler

This just reminded me of the Japanese term for chubby girls... 'Marshmallow girls'.

And it made me smile. ;u;

Missus likes this.
          • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Marshmellow girls ftw. That abigail has my face. I wanna see someone do that to maru, cuz that's who my rl husband is going for because of the similar skin tone and glasses xP

Missus likes this.
            • Galebourn

Galebourn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm working on an NPC that is kinda fluffy, but I'm really bad at spriting.
              [​IMG] [​IMG]

He will have a somewhat unique role as an NPC, because he gifts the player original seeds and items that aren't in the base game.
              I'd like to turn him into a trader, so whenever you gift him something he likes, he gives you something special in return. The only thing holding me back right now is that I can't figure out how to bring NPCs to accept gifts.

farmvillesux and taintedwheat like this.
              • Missus

OH WOW!! He is precious! *keeps him*
                I wish I knew more on that end.. Do you have a thread up as a WIP? You could ask for help! :D Since there seems to be a decent percentage of people who do know more abvout that. Atleast more then I do!

farmvillesux likes this.
                • Galebourn

I haven't made a thread yet, but I might release the first demo tomorrow.
                  He's based on a webcomic character I made with a friend. However, I won't add anything that feels weird for Stardew Valley, so I won't promote anything or make inside gags. I just thought he fits right in.
                  Here's a screenshot I made:
                  http://i.imgur.com/oQUmX3Y.jpg

• Ciriun

Ciriun Big Damn Hero

It looks like you have some pillow shading going on, but other than that (and whatever compression must have happened when you posted it I don't know why sites do that) he looks good!

• Sakuramei

Sakuramei Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know there is kind of this one for Harvey, but it'd be neat to see more done in the actual style.

• Galebourn

You can check out the mod here:
                        http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/kevin-v0-1-new-npc.112067/
                        It's in a very early stage, though.

Missus likes this.