1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Fluffalo handling

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Lycaon, Jul 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Lycaon

Lycaon Big Damn Hero

So I just bought my first fire fluffalo because I don't know how to get a scorched core on a normal-temperated planet.
    Is there something I have to do (except waiting) to get the scorched core from this pet?
    And how can I move that thing? Placed the egg in my small ship, now it's just in the way..

2. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

no, just put the egg somewhere, it will grow and you can later harvets the cores. thast all, no food requirement, nothing. groows even faster than some plants.

not sur if you cna move it with a pet pod, otherwise, probably not

3. Eonwulf

Eonwulf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In the files for the fluffalo that have capturable marked as false for both the baby and the adult, so I don't think you can move it that way.
    You'll have to either find a staff that has a repulsion or attraction field, or I think someone showed off a crossbow you can get from the oddity merchant near the ark that has a setting to attract and repulse things.

4. raeanana

raeanana Orbital Explorer

I'm wondering the same thing. Have you found a solution?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

5. DanielCoffey

DanielCoffey Void-Bound Voyager

It would be nice to have a device that you could aim at the Fluffalo/Mooshi/Chicken that would revert it to an egg and let you pick it up again. Maybe one of our Apex scientists could start work on a Regresomatic 2000?

raeanana likes this.
  6. MegaMaid

MegaMaid Intergalactic Tourist

You can make a Relocator gun at your Agricultural Station. The gun holds 3 critters or farm animals at a time. Just right-click to pick them up & left-click to put them down. (Doesn't work for hostile animals, you still need capture pods for those.)

Kattery likes this.