Flower hat

Discussion in 'Create-A-Hat' started by Tenicon, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Tenicon

Tenicon Aquatic Astronaut

"Okay kids, I'm going to tell you a story about the time when Humans met Florans for the first time."

So, a long time ago a group of known scientists traveled to a planet, which was very nature rich planet, to research different creatures of the nature. After arriving and staying on the planet for few days, the researchers accidentally found these intelligent creatures called Florans. Luckily Florans didn't notice researchers and good thing researchers realized to go back to their ship before being noticed. At the ship scientists tried to create a way to communicate with that unusual race of flowers. It took two weeks to create a way of communication, after which they went to the Florans with peace. When these researcher came into the Floran village, Florans were surprised. Usually when meeting a Human or group of Humans, Florans simply killed them (yes, Florans knew Humans before Humans knew Florans, it's just because Humans happen to be worst in not dying...). Humans were good to kill because of various reasons for example: Humans have interesting technology, they are easy to kill and they taste good...well, can't prove the last one thought. But now, now Humans come to them, being able to communicate with them and asking for peace. It didn't take too long for Florans to make a great plan and put it into motion right away. Florans went to their homes, took a flower pot, put the flower away and then they managed to edit the pot so, that you were able to put it on your head. After doing this they went to the scientists, gave them the flower pots and said "If you want to have peace with us, Florans. Make these priceless hats for everybody who wants peace, then put soil into it and place a seed to grow. This will sure you peace with us. However if a Human decides to trick us by using this hat, shall he be tortured forever till he dies of old age. And if a Floran will break this promise of peace has he lost all his honor and shall he be burned in eternal fire." After that being said Florans gave this "mark of peace" hat to each scientists.
    [​IMG] Here is a researcher with that "mark of peace".

The Human group returned to where they came from and spread the information about Florans and how to ensure peace with them. It is a shame that Humans did not realize how good Florans are in tricking people. Florans could now be with Humans and in right moment quietly kill them before they realized to be dead. But it is interesting how this hat might grow any kind of plant on it. "I should show you uncle Florans head colle...I mean hat collection, of course, don't think those heads are real,okay? Good, now...Here they are:"
    "Some nice looking flower bush": [​IMG]
    "A pair of beautiful flowers:" [​IMG] [​IMG]
    "Another pair of flowers, only these look bit strange:" [​IMG] [​IMG]
    "1-up didn't save this guy...I mean nice hat!:" [​IMG]
    "Grass and mushrooms:" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

"Oh.. I like this one, look at me!:" [​IMG]

"Now, now kids... I't time to end all this. Now it is time for you to go to eternal sleep..."
    "What do you mean uncle Flora..."
    *Silence*

(I'm sorry for my bad English and also sorry for the small size of the pictures, I just didn't manage to make it bigger. I hope you won't hate me because of this. Thank you for reading.)

Darlas, Luci and Neonova like this.
  2. Neonova

Neonova Big Damn Hero

Great, I think it will be good in some Florans *--*
    I liked it!

3. Tenicon

Tenicon Aquatic Astronaut

I'm glad you liked it.