1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Florans and Wargroove

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by delimgan, Jan 25, 2019.

1. delimgan

delimgan Space Hobo

I can't be the only one kinda peeved about this. CF takes a race out of one of their games which they haven't updated us on in months and instead use it on another game. It's their race, so they can do what they want, but it seems kinda lazy and makes it seem like we're abandoned. Maybe we'll get a update after it's released or something. I still think a lot needs worked on in the game and it has a lot of potential, but 'it's abandoned' seems like a common complaint.

McGerridae and Maethendias like this.
  2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I have no doubt about that. The many new thread I saw in this community are mostly about complaint to the CF. It is just they have different titles. But really, it is the same topic.

3. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

yep it's lazy dev work, just deal with it, we cant do anything against it anyways.

4. ISaidNo2U

ISaidNo2U Subatomic Cosmonaut

Why can't i stop thinking about nintendo adding donkey kong to mario kart after reading this wtf

But seoriosaly, its called a cameo. Kinda like donkey kong in mario kart or c.h.a.d. in the binding of isaac

Kakhi likes this.