1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Floran mission unlocked right at the start

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by kionit, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kionit

kionit Void-Bound Voyager

Every time a start a new game and go to Esther the Floran crystal is placed and the floran warrior is also placed in her area when I haven't even gone to the 1st mission yet. Also the station is running normally when its stores should be closed. Please has anyone experienced this bug?

Sent from my SM-A510M using Tapatalk

2. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

Isn't a bug, it's a commonly discussed part of the game. All of your characters share the same Outpost progress, and all exist within the same "universe" which means they can visit anything you've made on a different character.

3. kionit

How do I fix it?

4. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

Delete your "universe" folder located within your "Starbound" folder. This will erase all progress in the Outpost, as well as delete everything you have built or stored on planets. I believe it will also delete any space stations you may have created, but I don't know for sure about those.

5. kionit

Fixed it thx

6. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I might go ahead and close this, since it's not actually a bug and has been resolved anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.