1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Fishing gone wrong > bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by Solexin, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Solexin

Solexin Void-Bound Voyager

Hello!
    At first sorry for my bad englisch.

How did this happen: I went to the mine, went outside to this position and started fishing with my brand new Iridium Rod and hit the wood bridge right there and then I was bugged.

The bug: I couldn't do anything anymore. No keys on keyboard, no ESC, no Steam Overlay and no mouse click worked. My girlfriend came and gave me a item, I could accept it but it didn't help me get out of this bug.
    At the end we were waiting until the day ends and she fell asleep and the game stopped at 02:00 o'clock and nothing happened afterwards. No second day after this one. We had to Alt+F4 and restart this day. Good bye hardest work of all hard works since we started. xD

Later then I never ever tryed this fishing spot.

Attached Files:

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

ok, so it happens to me if the rod is moved to a different place in your backpack while it is being used. did you move anything while using it? unfortunately if you did the only way i know you can fix it by putting it back in the right spot which means you need access to your mouse