First game ever played

Discussion in 'Games' started by I_am_the_Storm, Jan 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Witness

Witness Giant Laser Beams

I am not sure, I barely remember, probably it was one of those precursors to video games as we know them today, maybe something along the lines of this, but probably a cheap knock-off.

I_am_the_Storm likes this.
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Master-Pudding Forum Moderator

Please note that all posts have to be in english or provide an english translation as stated in our forum rules. I've added a translation for you this time.

3. Taid1947

Taid1947 Space Hobo

first games i played were need for speed underground, diablo 1, Z game strategy, and GTA 1,2,3. i dont remember more. Oh, also heroes 1,2. My family got them from somewhere. It was nice times but made me a nerd

4. I_am_the_Storm

I_am_the_Storm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I remember that game. I think It is called "Nu Pagadi" (or something like that) and its a Russian game. It even has its own cartoon show. Quite good for its time.
    Ah, good ol' Heroes... I had a second installment, but I've lend the CD to a friend, and he gave it back scratched, so it's unusable, and the first disc of third installment was shattered to pieces by CD-Drive. However, Heroes franchise were games, that made me interested in Fantasy genre, and I am sure I am not the only one.

EDIT : Oh, thank you, Iris, for maintaining this thread.

5. averystuff

averystuff Space Hobo

I actually don't remember. I think it was "Little Big Planet 2" on my PS4 when i was 6 or 7.
    I think it was around year 2016.