1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] 3.6

Loot to help you become your favorite Firefly characters.

1. kittentamer

kittentamer Existential Complex

kittentamer updated Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! with a new update entry:

Now Furious Koala Compatible!

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. kittentamer

Yay for the IRC. The problem was rather simple. Don't ever put numbers in " "s anymore. The cost and cold protection values were previously. =)

3. Owenthecool

Owenthecool Void-Bound Voyager

Lemme shoot a question. The latest update states the mod is compatible with Furious Koala, but I am brought an error message upon attempting to play. Also, the mod name is still 2.1. Sorry if I sound like a pushy jerk, I only am because I am very excited to be playing the next update with all the crew in my very own Firefly.
    Thanks!

4. kittentamer

No, you're not pushy. Sometimes it is easy to upload the wrong zip, let me look!
    <edit> Yeah, I had uploaded the older zip. SO sorry! Enjoy some Serenity now you've got the right one. ^.~

5. kittentamer

6. Owenthecool

Owenthecool Void-Bound Voyager

7. fallenone9

fallenone9 Yeah, You!

When I try to place the box it just disappears. I have tried to place it on the ship (DeadSquirrel's) and planet side as well. Don't know what I am doing wrong here.

8. kittentamer

9. kittentamer

You need to craft the Big Box of Loot from your crafting table for 10 cobblestone, if I remember the recipe correctly. Place the Big Box, and use it like any other crafting table. Alternatively, if you have the Tabula Rasa you should be able to craft them on that.

10. kittentamer

11. kittentamer

kittentamer updated Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! with a new update entry:

Now in .modpak format

12. kittentamer

13. CaptMyron

CaptMyron Void-Bound Voyager

I want to play AS Mal. How do I get the hairstyle that parts on the side?

14. kittentamer

I'm guessing you mean the hair that the spawner shows up with? DeadSquirrel made toupee's that ensure they spawn with the right hair for the character. I can set them up as craftable items if you like.

15. CaptMyron

CaptMyron Void-Bound Voyager

Yes that's exactly it :)

16. kittentamer

17. LordRael

LordRael Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It'd be nice if there was some info on how to install and use everything, and how to get the Firefly as your ship. I tried the method on the original Dead Squirrel's Firefly page and it didn't work for me.

18. kittentamer

There are instructions at the bottom of the mod page:
    Once you make the Big Box of Loot, place it as a furniture item and use it like you'd use any other crafting table. As for the ship, it isn't my creation (and not included in this mod) so if it isn't installing properly you'd have to pester Dead Squirrel.

19. kittentamer

The stable update is apparently coming out today. I don't know if there will be any issues with the mod working, I'll need some time to play test. I think the biggest problem will be rebalancing the weapons, I'll make notes as I play and try to update the damage output on this mod's guns as I compare them to the new standard. It will likely take awhile, depending on how long it takes me to play through. I'll be taking notes, and depending on how long it takes, I'll put out a few mini-releases with the lower-tier guns rebalanced.

20. kittentamer

Upbeat Giraffe (mostly) compatible

Gonzo18 likes this.