1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] 3.6

Loot to help you become your favorite Firefly characters.

1. kittentamer

kittentamer Existential Complex

kittentamer submitted a new mod:

Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! - Loot to help you become your favorite Firefly characters.

Read more about this mod...

2. Computer

Computer Intergalactic Tourist

Fantastic! Thanks guys!

3. kittentamer

I'm going to try my hand at making Vera next. Lets see how guns work! ^^

4. nicaroso

nicaroso Void-Bound Voyager

How about trying to code in random mystery cans, from the time when river removes all the labels off the cans. When you activate them, they give you a random assortment of food.

5. nicaroso

Oh! What about a statue of Jayne! :p

6. kittentamer

OMG, that would be awesome! I'll see what I can do. ^.~

That shouldn't be too hard. I've already figured out furniture! =P

7. Grave110

Grave110 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

don't forget mal's bonnet
    [​IMG]

edwardsdaniel007 likes this.
  8. kittentamer

kittentamer updated Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! with a new update entry:

My Very Favorite Gun

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Shugashuga

Shugashuga Starship Captain

Any chance some npc spawners could be made with the characters to complete our crew? That would be a dream come true. Also, what do I have to do to get this mod to work, there were no instructions on where to find anything, or is it that it's not ready yet? Thanks for this!

10. kittentamer

Oops. Lets fix that... All the clothing patterns are on the weaving loom and Vera is at the anvil/metalwork table. From what I've seen, they are just there after you unzip it into the mod folder. You might have to pick up and put back down the loom/anvil/metalwork table, but I haven't had to with characters made since the Angry Koala update.

Also, I'll be working on spawners once the main things are done, like a costume for each character and the weapons listed. We're getting close!

11. kittentamer

12. kittentamer

13. kittentamer

Question: Do you like the various versions of the weapons or for the rest should I stick with making the end-game version for long-term usefulness?

14. nicaroso

I quite like the idea. Making a new version available from each other tier. Really helps progression stay fun.

15. Shugashuga

Shugashuga Starship Captain

That sounds great! Thanks for all your work!

16. kittentamer

kittentamer updated Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! with a new update entry:

Guns and River oh my!

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. nicaroso

Maybe make the weapons themselves become the upgrades, starting with the strange stick at tier 1, and ending with Vera at tier 10. Maybe throwing in the other guns at tier 10 as an optional download for those who want it. Just an idea, only started watching firefly recently, but it has already become a big part of me. As such, I am CLOSELY watching this mod for updates, 'cause i love it that much :)

18. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

Is someone Working on the Mule? As a vehicle tech maybe?

19. edwardsdaniel007

edwardsdaniel007 Space Spelunker

How about the Lassiter as a suggestion ?

20. kittentamer

I know I've heard mention of it, but I don't believe anyone is working in it atm. I can add it to the list of requests, if anyone who knows how to do that wants to pick it up.

That shouldn't be too hard. I'll add it to the list for now in case someone wants to jump on it before I get to it. =P