1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue "Find mysterious message" Esther is missing

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by HippieChan, Feb 27, 2018.

1. HippieChan

HippieChan Void-Bound Voyager

SOLVED AGAIN THANKS SORRY ;u;

OLD PROBLEM:
    I know this question has probably been asked many times before, but I still haven't found a solution to this problem. Most people say it's due to mods, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I deleted my entire storage folder, deleted my mod folder, played through the beggining 4 times, and still nothing. I don't know where any other mods could be hiding, I did have the active stealth mod which I hear screwed up the quest, but I'm pretty sure I don't have it anymore, so I don't see why I'm still getting this problem. Here's a picture of my problem, with a couple game folder screenshots. I know this problem arose because I tried to get back into starbound with some friends who had some mods, I didn't know they could screw up the core game if you weren't finished with tutorial stuff. I've tried pecking at this a couple of other times and just got annoyed and stopped playing. I REALLY want to get back into this game, any help would be appreciated, I'll provide any info you need.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please upload your starbound.log instead of making a screenshot of it being in the folder. :nuruhappy:

3. HippieChan

HippieChan Void-Bound Voyager

I deleted starbound.log, I have the text document and the .config file if that works. The .log should be in the storage folder right?

Oh snap I guess nevermind! She appeared! I don't know how that happened really, I booted up the 64bit version I guess? That's really weird, oh well, problem solved, sorry about this :v

Okay now she's disappeared at the floran object mission, it says "Return to Esther at the ark" and the same problem happens... Wtf mate she was there before

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2018
  4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Without your log i cant help you.