1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Final Boss Arrival Theory!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fox0427, May 29, 2013.

1. Fox0427

Fox0427 Big Damn Hero

Hey! I came up with really good theory as to when the Final Boss will arrive in the game! Notice how the difficulty levels go up, until HAHAHAHA. Before HAHAHAHA comes I SEE YOU and I'M COMING FOR YOU. I think this is the Final Boss speaking, so that means HAHAHAHA is the final boss laughing, while probably crushing your face in because he has appeared. So, I think the Final Boss appears when you reach the final difficulty. That's it.

• Treadlight

Treadlight Existential Complex

I thought that was the "Director" speaking? There's supposedly going to be 10ish stages in the full game, and I think you'll certainly reach HAHAHAHA long before you get to the 10th stage.

• Fox0427

Fox0427 Big Damn Hero

Why would the "Director" be saying, "I'M COMING FOR YOU" or, "I SEE YOU"? I mean, I guess, "I'M COMING FOR YOU" makes sense... But so what if he sees you? If he's the "Director" shouldn't he always see you?

• Shrooblord

Shrooblord Void-Bound Voyager

There's going to be even more difficulty levels? Excellent! I wonder what names the higher difficulties will have... (please no spoilers)

• Fox0427

Fox0427 Big Damn Hero

Umm... He said stages, not difficulty levels.

• Treadlight

Treadlight Existential Complex

I should mention that this also could mean 5 stages, each with 2 possible versions. Like how the first stage can be either Dried Lake, or Desolate Forest.

Fox0427 likes this.