1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue File broken. please help. =

Discussion in 'Support' started by runeminer53, Apr 12, 2017.

1. runeminer53

runeminer53 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello. My name is Cody. Ive been enjoying stardew for the longest time =) however. My Girlfriend is currently having issues that i cannot fix. She one day had her worlds just suddenly not load anymore and crash stardew on her pc. And they dont work on mine either. i've tried that aswell. I need some help understanding what is wrong and if someone can help mefix this =) i'll post the 2 error logs for the saves on here. thank you <3

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    InnerException:
    Stack Trace: at StardewValley.SaveGame.loadDataToLocations(List`1 gamelocations)
    at StardewValley.SaveGame.<getLoadEnumerator>d__51.MoveNext()
    at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateTitleScreen(GameTime time)
    at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    InnerException:
    Stack Trace: at StardewValley.SaveGame.loadDataToLocations(List`1 gamelocations)
    at StardewValley.SaveGame.<getLoadEnumerator>d__51.MoveNext()
    at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateTitleScreen(GameTime time)
    at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
    at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args)

Those are for both of her two saves. Please help =) thank you. and goodbye

Attached Files: