1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Fight For Universe: Per Aspera Ad Astra 0.055

Modular Starship Construction System & More Planned

1. Zizzy

Zizzy Void-Bound Voyager

I really wish you didn't start with insane matter manipulators....makes everything else in the game just a litttttle pointless lol

2. maga

maga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

When this is completed, will I be able to build robot minions and have them capture every single Floran in a settlement, burn down the whole thing and leave no trace of them being there, then bring them back to my giant underground base which is a USCM bunker that I cleared and refurbished then put them in containers and research their physiology, find how they process thoughts, design a neural implant, insert it into them, increase the density and amount of muscle tissue, design an optical implant that makes it so they can see in ultraviolet, infrared, etc., design a microwave rifle, cut off the Floran hand, replace the hand with the rifle, then load all the super-soldiers onto another ship, carry them to my enemy's settlement, and unleash the Floran supersoldiers on it, then bring them back and store them in an underground vault in cryogenic sleep pods until I decide to strike again? Also, I did not read everything said about the possibilities.

Broken-Steel likes this.
  3. Lazurkri

Lazurkri Star Wrangler

uhhhh....what? Take a breath man!

4. omagas772

omagas772 Void-Bound Voyager

how do i use the ion cannons or are they not fully implemented

5. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

I don't think they are in at the moment

6. paintzer

paintzer Big Damn Hero

can someone teach me how to add custom races cuz I don't really get it how that ffu_paaa_unpack created :speechless:

7. netherangel

netherangel Void-Bound Voyager

can you release a version of this that completely removes the advanced mining tool and advanced minipulator? also can i use your mod in a server?

8. FangTheKeidran

FangTheKeidran Void-Bound Voyager

o_O Discord plays Starbound? huh, I didn't know a certain Draconequus was a gamer. Luna's obviously a gamer, but Discord?

Anyway, awesome mod, Sounds like it'll be even better when it's done

Broken-Steel likes this.
  9. Vash the snake

Vash the snake Orbital Explorer

any chance to cause chaos is good, even in a virtual world...

Broken-Steel likes this.
  10. xRagingSoldierx

xRagingSoldierx Void-Bound Voyager

What is the new main screen song ? I LOVE it can someone please tell me !

11. E_Kaboom

E_Kaboom Void-Bound Voyager

The installation is all weird its a dropbox textedit file and i don't no how to access any of the item to construct my ship a video tutorial would be nice if anyone can help plz do

12. E_Kaboom

E_Kaboom Void-Bound Voyager

help anyone

13. Ruselld1

Ruselld1 Zero Gravity Genie

Would really like to use this mod but was wondering if the customizable ship mod effect the quest in any way since both utilize the ship.

14. tidgem

tidgem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This looks like a really good mod! But sadly I cant install anything from dropbox :( I don't know why but if you could create an alternate link or something Im sure I can put 5 stars on this fabulous mod!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  15. Gikame

Gikame Void-Bound Voyager

There seems to be a problem with the custom Race thing.
    Now i understand how you want it to work but sadly it doesnt
    I did the thing with the batch file and unpacked it
    But there is no file that shows up about universe.config

Anyone else knows whats up with that?

- EDIT -

Alright i found a solution
    According to the modtutorial for customraces you have to create a batch and so on and so forth you all know it
    You do not have to do that
    Configure the unverse_server.config of a certain mod with custom race and you can use the ship of this mod just as well
    You do not have to run a .bat file or anything

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  16. Strategic_CHIEF

Strategic_CHIEF Big Damn Hero

Did anyone else notice that the picture he used was from the Combine logo's from Half-Life 2?
    (I'm guessing that he looked up Universal, and this popped up because... Universal Union=Combine.... I must be the only HL2 fan here...)

17. maga

maga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No. That's wrong. I like Half-Life also. However, a more known Combine logo would be the circle & claw, which I believe is referring to how the Combine invade planets- the claw is the Universal Union and the circle is a planet.

18. JasonPanic

JasonPanic Space Penguin Leader

has this mod been updated to work on Enraged koala??

19. As much as I remember, yes, but only for Stable Branch.