1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke 2.0hotfix6

Last generation of gunshop/gunners mod

1. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Ketchup Robot

The guns work perfectly on NPCs since we have auto reload now
    (Introducing NpcMaker!!!)

alex7887 likes this.
  2. FaustIII

FaustIII Void-Bound Voyager

Доброе время суток Мод просто великолепен! Скажите, вы можете включить в него "Старое оружие", например, немецкое Walther p38, MP-40, MG42 .. И другие народы, такие как русский ППШ, СВТ-40, м1891 с глазком, США - автомат M1A1, карабин GRAND M1, пулемет BAR и другие виды стрелкового оружия минувшей эпохи. Как и в предыдущих версиях. Немецкие танки "Тигр", советские Т-34 ... Формы тоже были! В общем, я надеюсь, что вы не пропустите это сообщение. Я с нетерпением жду вашего обновления!

Good time of the day Mod is just great! Tell me, you can include the “Old weapon” in it, for example, the German Walther p38, MP-40, MG42 .. And other nations, such as the Russian PPSh, SVT-40, m1891 with a peephole, USA - the M1A1 assault rifle, the GRAND M1 carbine , BAR machine gun and other types of small arms of the past era. As in previous versions. German tanks "Tiger", the Soviet T-34 ... There were forms too! All in all, I hope you do not miss this post. I look forward to your update!

3. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please keep in mind that all posts have to be in english or provide an english translation as stated in our forum rules. I've added one for you, please do so on your own in the future.

4. FaustIII

FaustIII Void-Bound Voyager

I apologize, I used Google translator ... It seems not very well. :confused:

5. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

6. Catherine Franz

7. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

8. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

9. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

10. Catherine Franz

That artillery dood hitbox is too low for me to aim, bullets went faster (that's a plus) that protectorate repeater (the first one) is literally better than any other SMG Crapacino has...
    (living up to his name as usual) the new NPCs are great (took me a while to solve the puzzle by button spamming) the random recruitable NPCs are finally here and the mission is long as heck (even moar PLUS)

Can't wait for the next update!!!

11. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

leyhan updated [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke with a new update entry:

FFSmodV200hotfix4

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. leyhan

leyhan Cosmic Narwhal

leyhan updated [FFS]Feast of Fire and Smoke with a new update entry:

FFSmodV200hotfix6 is released

Read the rest of this update entry...